Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hell naw.

police always there with their weapons. You should be too.
That part I agree with. its the fools that start and hide they hands i don't like cause If people get to shooting out in a big scene like that will not end well for anybody.

Anybody else having a hard time accepting the fact that ammo is high af?

I been looking at old orders getting pissed off.

I wanna buy several new pieces but shit it's getting expensive as hell.
Nah I cut my range time to zero cause of this reason. I got a nice stockpile of it though. Prices and shortages are real though

Man I'm still mad af that I can't find the mossberg 590m shockwave. Shit is crazy. I ain't seen one for sale since April 2020. And don't yall say shit about them gun broker sites. They're trash

Nah I cut my range time to zero cause of this reason. I got a nice stockpile of it though. Prices and shortages are real though

I broke down and ordered 1k rounds of 9mm yesterday. ETA is around june. smdh

I gotta shoot. It's my therapy. I got a decent inventory but when I hit the range I'm going thru at least 150-200, on a light half hour day.

Fuck it, I'ma just have to increase my defense budget as much as I hate it.

I broke down and ordered 1k rounds of 9mm yesterday. ETA is around june. smdh

I gotta shoot. It's my therapy. I got a decent inventory but when I hit the range I'm going thru at least 150-200, on a light half hour day.

Fuck it, I'ma just have to increase my defense budget as much as I hate it.
What website are you checking

Whole lotta fuckery going on with this ammo "shortage"

I get their point about biden and his amti gum bullshit, but I have to wonder what else is behimd this? I cam absolutely see trumpist gun store owner pulling this when their motive is really ws

dope gun, dope round, not so dope price. They're talking $1650 retail.

I'd love to have it, but the ammo is proprietary and fairly expensive (in some cases more than twice as expensive as my favorite 5.7x28mm round) and the gun itself is pricey as hell.

if any detroiters in here need some ammo.....its a fireworks store on 12 mile and gratiot selling boxes of 115 grain fmj 9mm for 37 bucks

Wack as fuck this thread down here.

also

Wack as fuck not enough black people post in here. Disgusting

Back