Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another one...

Been trying to get rid of my Glock 43 to upgrade to the 43x but kept getting lowballed by the stores and couldn't find any 43x's. Ended up copping the 26 and glad I did. Love the interchangeability of the glock mags. Hated the low capacity of the 43.View attachment 367885

Yeah, I couldn't find the 43x anywhere either

I drove waaaaaay out the way to "areas" I would never go to normally if you know what I mean

So I just went the online route....shit is much easier.....

Whats a decent Red Dot for a AR15 around $150 or less?

It's hard to say cause they have different types and
I was gone say aimpoint but they all high. Look thru these you might see something you like.

Whats a decent Red Dot for a AR15 around $150 or less?

Check this site out. You can buy stuff with 4 monthly payments, no interest (guns & ammo included). I'm about to buy a $200 sight and pay $25 a month

Might grab this. Only want to buy once.

I'm looking for a red dot or a reflex sight for my KSG, but but something that costs more then the weapon itself

Just picked up my Glock 43x today

Put a hundred rounds through it and it is nice....very comfortable, lightweight, easy to shoot and the kick ain't shit

However, the sites are trash, its like the front site is a little low, I going to swap those out

Any suggestions for some sites?

Just picked up my Glock 43x today

Put a hundred rounds through it and it is nice....very comfortable, lightweight, easy to shoot and the kick ain't shit

However, the sites are trash, its like the front site is a little low, I going to swap those out

Any suggestions for some sites?

All Glock sights are trash.

They really need to do something bout that for the price they charge

Back