Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you post the story/video where you read/saw him saying this?

Just went back over it

He said people "don’t need to own “military-style weapons” including pistols with 9 mm bullets that can hold 10 or more rounds"

Maybe he talking about capacity, but it sounds dumb and thats the way I took it.

Just went back over it

He said people "don’t need to own “military-style weapons” including pistols with 9 mm bullets that can hold 10 or more rounds"

Maybe he talking about capacity, but it sounds dumb and thats the way I took it.

He was talking about high capacity clips/magazines.

Here is Biden's plan for reducing gun violence. It doesn't seem involve taking away handguns from the regular American. As far as AR15s, I think that's misguided, since you can do just as much damage with a handgun. But given all the mass shootings in this country and most people's ignorance, I would have no issue with him banning ARs.

But I'm honestly a bit on the fence about that last part. I could go either way.

Forgot the fucking link...

I think these politicians are just using the "gun reform" to get votes, that's what they do. Tell the ppl want they want to hear in order to get elected. So I think they're all full of shit. They give no fucks about the safety of the ppl and would never give up their armed security (or the firearms they personally own themselves)

For one it's a dumb idea. They don't have the resources to confiscate all the guns that are in circulation, nor would they stop the production of new ones. So to me it doesn't solve anything. At best it grows the black market for firearms even more.

Second, I hate when ppl use the "you don't need this and this" argument. There's a lot things ppl have that others could argue they don't need that cause harm directly or indirectly. More ppl die at the hands of drunk or distracted drivers, and this is some shit that happens every day. Yet nobody is saying ban or limit the sale of alcohol (why do you need a fifth or multiple bottles of alcohol?) or ban cell phones. It's a slippery slope when we allow fear to overtake common sense and make legislation based on that.

America refuses to address the real issue, which is the white zealots that carryout these shootings. If the average profile was anything other than white they'd be zeroed in that particular profile/group instead of a screaming for a catch all solution.

I was watching this gun video and this white hick dude was like fuck the NRA and they aint what they say they stand for.

I was like a white dude saying this shit lol

folks out here really against guns but soon as this Covid-19 hit, folks ran to go buy one because they know once shit hit the fan personal protection is the most important

Last edited:
folks out here really against guns but soon as this Covid-19 hit, folks ran to go by one because they know once shit hit the fan personal protection is the most important

As soon as it got REALLY bad out here in California, my pops called me like 'Your weapons in good shape? Your ammo stocked? You been shooting lately?'

As soon as it got REALLY bad out here in California, my pops called me like 'Your weapons in good shape? Your ammo stocked? You been shooting lately?'

Gun control folks really know whats good but act like taking firearms away is a solution

I want to too.

but I don’t know shit about building one really

Me neither. Not a GOTDAMN thing. But if you can't figure out how to do some shit on YouTube, it prolly shouldn't be done. I bookmarked these shits earlier today and over the last couple days.

Overall AR15 build information for beginners:

Step bey step assembly of the lower receiver. A lot of these YouTube niggas be going too fast and talking with too much jargon for beginners. But this one is about my speed:

You can build the shit virtually here. I spent hours on this shit kinda getting a feel for what I wanted:

You should give that shit a try, my nigga.

Me neither. Not a GOTDAMN thing. But if you can't figure out how to do some shit on YouTube, it prolly shouldn't be done. I bookmarked these shits earlier today and over the last couple days.

Overall AR15 build information for beginners:

Step bey step assembly of the lower receiver. A lot of these YouTube niggas be going too fast and talking with too much jargon for beginners. But this one is about my speed:

You can build the shit virtually here. I spent hours on this shit kinda getting a feel for what I wanted:

You should give that shit a try, my nigga.

Thanks bruh

Here is Biden's plan for reducing gun violence. It doesn't seem insole taking away handguns from the regular American. As far as AR15s, I think that's misguided, since you can do just as much damage with a handgun. But given all the mass shootings in this country and most people's ignorance, I would have no issue with him banning ARs.

But I'm honestly a bit on the fence about that last part. I could go either way.
Rifles make up just a fraction of overall gun deaths with handguns being the majority. If you go off the numbers, they should be advocating for the ban of handguns before rifles, but they're not. I don't believe this is on accident, but that's an entirely different discussion. Make no mistake, the end game is full disarmament. Supplication and passiveness is only going to expedite the process. The people have been taking jabs for a minute, the cross and hook are coming if people don't wake up. I was watching Good Times the other day and they were pushing anti-gun rhetoric through the media back then, so it's apparent they have been utilizing the media to associate 'gun owner' with a negative connotation for a hot minute. Personally, I say fuck all that noise, don't give them another inch even if I could care less about what they wanted to ban.

Biden said shit like taking away folks 9m and Beto taking ARs away
Beto dropped out of the race back on November 1st. I remember because dude irked the shit out of me spreading all that misinformation. Biden was also advocating for the ban of AR's. Biden and a factory worker got into a heated argument and Biden said the worker didn't need a machine gun, so you already know what type of time Biden's on. I instantly side eye anyone calling AR's (or any other semi-auto rifle) a machine gun, assault rifle, weapon of war etc.

What was everyone’s first firearm? For me it was a Glock 19 for edc w/ 124g hollowpoints. Easy concealment, goes off everytime no hiccups. Was the perfect 1st gun for me.

View attachment 261755

Ruger 10/22 rifle. Copped it from a flea market vendor when I was 19. Eventually outfitted it with a bull barrel, collapsible stock, scope, and a 15 round magazine.

It was VERY similar to this one:

wm_8944808.jpg

My first legal one was a G19 as well. First thing I did was buy some extendos. Love it.
Although I started carrying it less when I got my M&P shield .45 it conceals hella easy
You aint neva lied! I have more extendos than regular mags atm. I've been wanting a higher caliber pistol too. I was looking at the g23, but ppl say you might as well get a 45 or 10mm. I've heard a few people mention M&P, so I'll check them out.

Back