Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Never fooled with them didn't like em. But check YouTube far as reviews and go to your local gun store so you can put your hands on multiple guns you think you'll like.

Also if you gone carry figure out if you want a owb or iwb. Outside/ inside waist band holster.

I carry a iwb Springfield xd subcompact. 40. With the finger extension on the mag cause if I didn't have that my pinky would hang off the mag and that's no good.
Yea I'm on YouTube daily checking out gun reviews and that's what put me on to the G2C. Never knew abt it beforehand. Had my mind on the Glock 26, but dont like how short the handle is and the G2C came out on top in most of the comparison videos and in the comment section, the majority are in favor of the Taurus. But I'm definitely gonna test a few before deciding.

Yea I'm on YouTube daily checking out gun reviews and that's what put me on to the G2C. Never knew abt it beforehand. Had my mind on the Glock 26, but dont like how short the handle is and the G2C came out on top in most of the comparison videos and in the comment section, the majority are in favor of the Taurus. But I'm definitely gonna test a few before deciding.
If you get a compact or sub compact be sure it comes with the magazine finger extension that way you can get a full grip on it. Check out Springfield though

What you got now

Ruger p95dc and Glock 22. Got a CCW appointment at the sheriffs office in April. These niggas around my way are notoriously stingy with them shits. So we'll see. IfI get approved, I haven't decided on my everyday carry joint. The shits I got now definitely won't work out for that.

Ruger p95dc and Glock 22. Got a CCW appointment at the sheriffs office in April. These niggas around my way are notoriously stingy with them shits. So we'll see. IfI get approved, I haven't decided on my everyday carry joint. The shits I got now definitely won't work out for that.
April..... mane I take a class on a weekend then I go to my local dmv before that go get finger printed then hit the dmv get card to carry.

April..... mane I take a class on a weekend then I go to my local dmv before that go get finger printed then hit the dmv get card to carry.

You a down south nigga though, if Im not mistaken. I'm from Atlanta so I already know how the process is down south generally, in terms of the ease of getting your shit approved. Out here in Cali though? They ain't playing around.

You a down south nigga though, if Im not mistaken. I'm from Atlanta so I already know how the process is down south generally, in terms of the ease of getting your shit approved. Out here in Cali though? They ain't playing around.
Oh yea Good luck with that shit y'all can't even keep 30 round mags with y'all

I lied I want a scar 17s but there's really nothing you can do to it other than a scope or some sights on it. Them bitches nice though. Then you talking about 3 racks for it. I'd have to sell both my rifles and the kimber to justify buying it. This was the one I was looking at though 1_rifles_fnh_scar_17s_17_s_308_win_16.25_black_nib__179159.jpg

Back