Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna apply for my CCW this weekend (FL.). Been doing my research for the last couple weeks. Initially wanted a glock, but after some research settled on the Taurus G2C. I know they aint the most reputable company, but they seem to have stepped there game up on this 1. My main criterias were concealability (I'm a skinny dude), reliability and capacity, and this gun checked all those boxes. Plus its about half the price of a glock. Any advice would be appreciated.View attachment 188518

personally, i wouldnt get a taurus but i know plenty of people who do.

what you want to do is shoot as many guns similar to the one you want. each one is gonna be different. find the one that fits you and THEN buy it.

personally, i wouldnt get a taurus but i know plenty of people who do.

what you want to do is shoot as many guns similar to the one you want. each one is gonna be different. find the one that fits you and THEN buy it.
You'll need to head to your nearest gun store/ range most should have a good amount of the gun you looking to handle

I got a Taurus 9mm slim, bought about 6 yrs ago. That boy jam so it stays in the safe.

I know the price point is good on those, but if you carrying for your safety then dont short yourself.

Also practice practice practice. Practice your draw, off hand shooting, different positions etc. Get your trigger pull down.

Check out smith and wesson, they run some good deals. I bought an m&p 45 for a little over 400 and got like 4 boxes of hornady and two extra mags and a loader as part of a rebate.

Never fooled with them didn't like em. But check YouTube far as reviews and go to your local gun store so you can put your hands on multiple guns you think you'll like.

Also if you gone carry figure out if you want a owb or iwb. Outside/ inside waist band holster.

I carry a iwb Springfield xd subcompact. 40. With the finger extension on the mag cause if I didn't have that my pinky would hang off the mag and that's no good.

i posted one in here

not my favorite lol

Im way over due for another purchase. Trying to get wifey to grab me that Legion, but she dont like supporting my habit lol.

Ima grab an AK or two before the prices get even higher, then maybe something in 300 blk out after that.

Ar-15 is a dpms

Ar-10 m&p brand this was my final gun and I decked it out spent a nice piece of change doing so

Those Kimbers are nice.

Yeah this can be an expensive hobby.
Man...... ammo no joke I purchased bulk ammo for a 223,308,45,9 and shotgun shells apart of a outdoor gun range. That's a yearly fee but has ski shooting and a 650 yard range for rifles also a 300 yard range broken down

Man...... ammo no joke I purchased bulk ammo for a 223,308,45,9 and shotgun shells apart of a outdoor gun range. That's a yearly fee but has ski shooting and a 650 yard range for rifles also a 300 yard range broken down

You aint lyin. I usually fuck with Target Sports or Midway. Ammoland be posting some good deals too.

And yeah shooting outdoors is way better. Im lucky to have the oldest black owned range in the country about 45 mins from me. Take my daughter with me as she loves to shoot as well. She only 16 now, but I already told her she getting a Glock on her 21st. I might surprise her with her own AR, prolly the .22 version M&P to hold her over.

You aint lyin. I usually fuck with Target Sports or Midway. Ammoland be posting some good deals too.

And yeah shooting outdoors is way better. Im lucky to have the oldest black owned range in the country about 45 mins from me. Take my daughter with me as she loves to shoot as well. She only 16 now, but I already told her she getting a Glock on her 21st. I might surprise her with her own AR, prolly the .22 version M&P to hold her over.
My lil ones to young 4 and 2 they'll stick to nerf.

Back