Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shoulda maybe said pre-into archery lol. I'm ready to go but ain't got much in yet, ain't no ranges around here like that for bow and arrows
Lol you still further along than I am. What all do you have? The range I go to has a archery section though never see anybody out there though

Lol you still further along than I am. What all do you have? The range I go to has a archery section though never see anybody out there though
Trifecta set: crossbow, minibow, old school bow and arrow. Like I said don't know that much yet self, but two things I can tell you is that crossbow strings are difficult af to load depending on fps and old school bow and arrows are difficullt af to aim even short distance.

Trifecta set: crossbow, minibow, old school bow and arrow. Like I said don't know that much yet self, but two things I can tell you is that crossbow strings are difficult af to load depending on fps and old school bow and arrows are difficullt af to aim even short distance.
You got any pics?

I had the sights swapped out on mine

I got the tru glow tritium night sights

I'm also getting the polymer guide rod swapped out for a stainless steel one

And I'm getting the trigger swapped out

I gave it to my moms Wednesday. She needed something better for home defense. Still mine though lol.

Don't know much about them. I know my friend has the ar pistol made by them and its nice.

Only brand rifle I have is Smith & Wesson,Browning and dpms.
What all are you looking to do with it? And do you plan on getting that one in the pic?

I'm just looking to own a rifle to take to the range and for home defense

I was also looking at the Bull pup Aug

1634703487984.png

I'm just looking to own a rifle to take to the range and for home defense

I was also looking at the Bull pup Aug

View attachment 674314
I'd suggest getting a ar if you wanting something to customize and easily upgrade without running into proprietary issues. I.e. like the gun you posted might not have as many attachments you can add.
But if you like it go put your hands on it

I'd suggest a shotgun or handgun for home defense though simply cause you shooting a ar in a house those bullets may go thru into somebody else home. You don't need that type of collateral

I'd suggest a shotgun or handgun for home defense though simply cause you shooting a ar in a house those bullets may go thru into somebody else home. You don't need that type of collateral

Yeah I already got a 500 mossberg with a pistol grip

I've been looking for a fold down stock for it because pistol grip shotguns are trash...the shit hurts my wrist

Yeah I already got a 500 mossberg with a pistol grip

I've been looking for a fold down stock for it because pistol grip shotguns are trash...the shit hurts my wrist
Get you a hogue grip best thing I've purchased can shoot it all day. And get rid of that polymer if that's what you got

Back