Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn. Goes to 800yds? The free one I go to only goes to 100

Do you do reloading? I'm not a fan of the hour long time slots either. but I've heard you can just reserve multiple ones but you still have to take a break for when the next time slot people show up. I noticed some of the paid places only allow brass too
Naw I don't have the space,equipment or knowledge. But most of the guys up there do reloads some will save all they brass and give it to em at one time. I run steel on my ar 10 and brass thru every thing else.
Usually when I go out takes about 30 mins to setup, rifles,range scopes, targets and other stuff.

Naw I don't have the space,equipment or knowledge. But most of the guys up there do reloads some will save all they brass and give it to em at one time. I run steel on my ar 10 and brass thru every thing else.
Usually when I go out takes about 30 mins to setup, rifles,range scopes, targets and other stuff.
Oh ok. I used to have family that does reloading and have some other family that's gonna start. I take it you have to place the targets at the 800yds? Damn that's a hell of a walk

Do you have any knowledge on aks?

Oh ok. I used to have family that does reloading and have some other family that's gonna start. I take it you have to place the targets at the 800yds? Damn that's a hell of a walk

Do you have any knowledge on aks?
A little what you wanting to know about the aks?

And you have to qualify on the 600 before you can even step over there. My ar 10 at the time wasn't ready I had a scope but needed more to get out that far. But I got both of em ready to reach out past that just need to sharpen the skill. With work and covid I haven't been out there in a year or so

I forgot to post these but if you having any jamming or double feed, use these for reference. The wetter the better and less chance of any snag happening
Screenshot_20181014-155804_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20181014-155825_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20181014-155727_Samsung Internet.jpg

I found some Federal Synthetic Ammo
Its supposed to reduce the amount of Fouling build-up after a session at the range....
I'll let you all know whats its like

1630968559912.png

Back