Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
turns out it was a Magnum Research .475 Linebaugh/.480 Ruger

View attachment 569372
View attachment 569373

shits a fuckin got damn cannon lol

I can't get with them High Noon at the OK Corral-type guns.

Scene-Gunfight-at-the-OK-Corral-John.jpg

Ahhhhh that's real nice. You doing any upgrades?
I put a foregrip with a tactical light and a laser on it that I grabbed off of Amazon for cheap (excuse the hospital band, I'm still dealing with the burn). Gonna add some new rails this weekend and do some adjustments to the grip and clean it and I'll have it at the range probably next weekend

20210625_134911.jpg 20210625_134938.jpg

I put a foregrip with a tactical light and a laser on it that I grabbed off of Amazon for cheap (excuse the hospital band, I'm still dealing with the burn). Gonna add some new rails this weekend and do some adjustments to the grip and clean it and I'll have it at the range probably next weekend

View attachment 571007View attachment 571008
Aye this looks nice looks like it needs a foregrip as with my 2 ar I usually use left hand around the mag well. What kind of rail you thinking about going with?

It's a brand called slr they make rails that are really light I got one on my ar10. Iron sighs are dope wish I would've started out on em. But far as a shotgun i usually use my left thumb to determine where the slugs/ buckshots going at

Aye this looks nice looks like it needs a foregrip as with my 2 ar I usually use left hand around the mag well. What kind of rail you thinking about going with?

It's a brand called slr they make rails that are really light I got one on my ar10. Iron sighs are dope wish I would've started out on em. But far as a shotgun i usually use my left thumb to determine where the slugs/ buckshots going at

I was thinking about picatinny but that's all I'm really hip to, I'll look into the slr tho. I'll admit I love guns but don't know a ton about it but I do my homework well when buying and taking care of them. Those good old boys on YouTube know a lot of shit and usually end up being my teacher

I was thinking about picatinny but that's all I'm really hip to, I'll look into the slr tho. I'll admit I love guns but don't know a ton about it but I do my homework well when buying and taking care of them. Those good old boys on YouTube know a lot of shit and usually end up being my teacher
You got some black guys that know their stuff pretty well as well.
For me I had/ have uncles and cousins that put me on and some military friends. Just feel like the other side got access to some stuff I'll never be able to shoot or not practical to own like a 50 cal. Grenade launcher. A true light machine gun fully auto you know shit like that.

I'll say this look into getting a hogue Grip it makes a world of a difference holding any gun and absorbs a lot of the recoil. Also look into a limb saver it'll protect your shoulder as well both can be purchased for all types of guns.

For me I had/ have uncles and cousins that put me on and some military friends. Just feel like the other side got access to some stuff I'll never be able to shoot or not practical to own like a 50 cal. Grenade launcher. A true light machine gun fully auto you know shit like that.

I'll say this look into getting a hogue Grip it makes a world of a difference holding any gun and absorbs a lot of the recoil. Also look into a limb saver it'll protect your shoulder as well both can be purchased for all types of guns.

Good info, i appreciate you and if you know of any sites or channels then put me on and I'll check them out. I wanna get a FN before the year is out and I'll definitely need some help with research

Good info, i appreciate you and if you know of any sites or channels then put me on and I'll check them out. I wanna get a FN before the year is out and I'll definitely need some help with research
Let me look at my list, far fn what type you looking for?

you know you can legally own a grenade launcher, right?

I think the only carts you can't own are the actual explosives.

Didn't know that I guess cause I was asking and wanting the explosive rounds that went with it.

I just double-checked: Technically speaking you can own them, even the HE rounds. However, since those are designed for military use finding them on the open market is near impossible.

I just double-checked: Technically speaking you can own them, even the HE rounds. However, since those are designed for military use finding them on the open market is near impossible.
Yea I looked at em and you need to be able to store them in a special type of locker that no civilian would get cleared for it. So yea I don't want to be shooting tear gas, and smoke bombs

Right now, the Ruger 57 looks like the better buy. So far the reviews are showing it to be the more reliable pistol compared to the FN 57.

I was dead set on an FN 57 until I peeped Paul's video ^^^

Good lookin. I fuck with Ruger now and carry a sr9c for my concealed carry. She's been good to me so I might try to rent the 57 and test it out at my range if the have it

Good lookin. I fuck with Ruger now and carry a sr9c for my concealed carry. She's been good to me so I might try to rent the 57 and test it out at my range if the have it

The added bonus is it's a hell of a lot cheaper than an FN 57. Cabellas has the Ruger for $750 and they're selling the FN for $1100. For that extra $350 you could get a whole pistol and ammo for both.

Back