Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How long y’all keep a mag loaded up before swapping it out?

shit I got a few mags been loaded for prolly at least a yr, defensive rounds

all my range mags are empty til it's time to shoot

from what I've read keepin them loaded really doesn't do much, it's when it's constantly bein loaded & unloaded that weakens the spring

shit I got a few mags been loaded for prolly at least a yr, defensive rounds

all my range mags are empty til it's time to shoot

from what I've read keepin them loaded really doesn't do much, it's when it's constantly bein loaded & unloaded that weakens the spring

I read Constant tension on the springs would mess them up

Yup. But that bitch going for $999. I’ll hold off for a while lol. I see the APX going for $400. I might cop next week

My wife don’t want me with a rifle till I get a big ass safe.
Cheap alternative is get a pelican case. Your able to put locks on and it's tsa certified. Most houses not equipped for a gun safe and pain in the ass to try and get one installed in a house.
Worst case scenario is you pull the firing pin out the rifle Or just run that cable lock thru the mag well

The real reason they want extra extra strict gun control. White folks ain’t giving up shit and if it illegal it ain’t gon stop them from owning them

Question- if I want to get my pops a gun for Father’s Day (he’s already got his cpl and all that) can I just go into a store and buy one or get it online or do I also need some sort of permit?

sorry for the noob questions

Question- if I want to get my pops a gun for Father’s Day (he’s already got his cpl and all that) can I just go into a store and buy one or get it online or do I also need some sort of permit?

You should take him with you and let him pick one out. Plus you’re spending time with your pops which is always a good thing

You should take him with you and let him pick one out. Plus you’re spending time with your pops which is always a good thing
I think I’ll do that. I wanted to surprise him but it’s all the sane. Thanks bro

I think I’ll do that. I wanted to surprise him but it’s all the sane. Thanks bro

I totally get that but mannnn. Gotta let him feel the gun in his hand. Everybody grip is different. Let him hold it and press it out to see if it fits him.

This pretty much depends on the laws of your state

In Michigan, if you buy and walk out with a gun, ownership is going to be transferred to you

And you would have to file extra paperwork to get it transferred over to him

Same thing when purchasing a gun online....99% of online retailers are not going to send the gun directly to you

They are going to ship it to a FFL holder of your choice and you would then have to pay the FFL to transfer it over to you

This pretty much depends on the laws of your state

In Michigan, if you buy and walk out with a gun, ownership is going to be transferred to you

And you would have to file extra paperwork to get it transferred over to him

Same thing when purchasing a gun online....99% of online retailers are not going to send the gun directly to you

They are going to ship it to a FFL holder of your choice and you would then have to pay the FFL to transfer it over to you

good to know. I’m in Michigan also, I think doing as Dwayne said is probably the best bet as I didn’t account for how the gun would feel in his hands or anything like that.
min still debating whether to get him another handgun or something bigger.

Back