Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright boys, I've tried to avoid this my whole life but its time

giphy.gif

Nah for real in all seriousness I'm just trying to get a pistol and/or shotty for the crib

Any recommendations @Rubato @Dwayne @Hustlelitó @The Mad Titan @Banginscrew901 ?

giphy.gif

Nah for real in all seriousness I'm just trying to get a pistol and/or shotty for the crib

Any recommendations @Rubato @Dwayne @Hustlelitó @The Mad Titan @Banginscrew901 ?
Lmao

I’m pro gun but I don’t own any myself

Y’all better get on it mane.

Best thing to do is go to a gun shop/range and put ya hands on some guns and see which ones you feel comfortable handling. Rent one at the range and buy some ammo and let some shots off.

Only gun I got so far:

15+1 mag capacity. Came with 2 mags.

my next purchase gon be an ar-10 or 15 though

Y’all better get on it mane.

Best thing to do is go to a gun shop/range and put ya hands on some guns and see which ones you feel comfortable handling. Rent one at the range and buy some ammo and let some shots off.

Only gun I got so far:

15+1 mag capacity. Came with 2 mags.

my next purchase gon be an ar-10 or 15 though

Somebody told me gun ranges not the move right now cause ammo is currently hard to get/expensive

Either way I’m not personally getting into guns right now

Somebody told me gun ranges not the move right now cause ammo is currently hard to get/expensive

Either way I’m not personally getting into guns right now

When you ready, this site always got good deals on ammo.

giphy.gif

Go to your local gun shop and put your hands on some guns just tell em what you looking for and they'll point you in the right direction.

Try to avoid going on the weekend it's always crowded And you won't get that one on one treatment.
Far as a shotgun all you need well i have a pistol grip 8+1 its a mossberg.

Also it's so many different types of pistols how much you looking to spend?

giphy.gif

For home defense you want something practical. Easy to manuver with, will do the job without over penetrating

Personally, my go to for home def is my CZ Scorpion 9mm. Its a carbjne pistol, short enough to fit in a back pack and I have 20 round and 30 round mags for it

My backup home def is an AR 12 shotgun by Panzer I got 5 round mags and a big ass 20 round drum for it. The drawback is its long as shit so its not tactical at all.

If you juat getting into guns and want something quality at a low price, the Beretta APX is a good choice. Just bought one last month, the full size version. You can get 21 round mags for it. Great gun and only around 350 depending on where yoh cop from

y'all know I'm a fan of the 5.7x28mm round as well as Kel-Tec as a manufacturer (I really want a PMR30 and I'm def getting a P17). This just popped up in my Youtube feed.

Takes the FN P90 50 round magazine??? Nigga...

... Nigga...

... NIGGA!!!

50 rounds of body armor piercing goodness??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

MSRP is $995 and it comes with two magazines.

take_my_money.jpg

Last edited:
y'all know I'm a fan of the 5.7x28mm round as well as Kel-Tec as a manufacturer (I really want a PMR30 and I'm def getting a P17). This just popped up in my Youtube feed.

Takes the FN P90 50 round magazine??? Nigga...

... Nigga...

... NIGGA!!!

50 rounds of body armor piercing goodness??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

MSRP is $995 and it comes with two magazines.

View attachment 443836

My collection:

Standard shotgun.
Mariner
Keltec Bullpup (with beam)

500 S&W
40Cal

K
Tommy
AR-15
308 (scope included)
50. Cal

Even a crossbow

Eventually, I'll get that triple barrel Crown shotty. Maybe a Saga shotty.

Those are nice. Mines like the one below. I want that Saiga now.

iu

Those are nice. Mines like the one below. I want that Saiga now.

iu

crazy as hell, I just watched this video earlier about the Keltec KS7 and the reviewer compared it to the KSG a few times. I was looking at that KS7 like "If I had to get a shotty, this might have to be it".

I mean after the shyt i went thru wit my ex back in in 08'...bruh aint lyin. Lol

crazy as hell, I just watched this video earlier about the Keltec KS7 and the reviewer compared it to the KSG a few times. I was looking at that KS7 like "If I had to get a shotty, this might have to be it".

Almost picked one up a few weeks ago. I had to stop myself because I been on a spree lately

Go to your local gun shop and put your hands on some guns just tell em what you looking for and they'll point you in the right direction.

Try to avoid going on the weekend it's always crowded And you won't get that one on one treatment.
Far as a shotgun all you need well i have a pistol grip 8+1 its a mossberg.

Also it's so many different types of pistols how much you looking to spend?

I got a Mossberg Pistol grip...I'm going to buy the fold down stock for it..........My father was in the military and he says the shotgun was not meant to be fired from the hip.....I feel that shit when I let them off....

His favorite shotgun is the Remington 870....tried and true

Back