Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very happy with this purchase and ain't even shot them yet.

Bought the Beretta first online, then got in store and saw the XD. Felt great in hand and I needed a .40 anyway
Yea with that .40 I had to use the extended mag or else my pinky would be hanging off the bottom of the mag

Had to go through a lot of paperwork?
I just purchased one from this website https://www.silencershop.com placed the order in June was on backorder for some months finally got in stock now I'm waiting on the paperwork to clear which will take about 6 months to a year. The spot has my silencer and the mount that'll screw on to the barrel and the wrench I'm gone see if they'll let me get the mount and the tool out. Shouldn't be a problem hopefully.

The process was easy and they pretty much do everything for you only thing you'll have to do is go to a place and register your fingerprints and take a pic of yourself. They also have a app that will show approved locations to do fingerprints and you fill out everything and you good to go. The hardest part is spending that money and having to wait so long to get it back.

But this silencer will be used in my .308 and my 6.5 creedmoor

How long did you have to wait on the can? And what brand
Not mine, I was just checking it out at my potna crib. Said the process was pretty much what I just read you posted. Took him 5 months to get it. Think he had one of the homies do some mods on it though and it's not quite legal now...

I just purchased one from this website https://www.silencershop.com placed the order in June was on backorder for some months finally got in stock now I'm waiting on the paperwork to clear which will take about 6 months to a year. The spot has my silencer and the mount that'll screw on to the barrel and the wrench I'm gone see if they'll let me get the mount and the tool out. Shouldn't be a problem hopefully.

The process was easy and they pretty much do everything for you only thing you'll have to do is go to a place and register your fingerprints and take a pic of yourself. They also have a app that will show approved locations to do fingerprints and you fill out everything and you good to go. The hardest part is spending that money and having to wait so long to get it back.

But this silencer will be used in my .308 and my 6.5 creedmoor

How much $$ and how long was the wait sir??

Fyi....

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O’Rourke in charge of gun control

He notably railed against automatic weapons during a presidential debate in September and reiterated his backing of a mandatory gun buyback program, saying such weapons were “designed to kill on the battlefield.”

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” O’Rourke said. “We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.”

The debate came just weeks after two high-profile mass shootings, including one in O’Rourke’s hometown of El Paso in which 22 people died.

Back