Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brace on mine works great. Does what its meant to.

But one thing tho the feds already went after the Honeybadger pistols. So now Im worried about mines. I took the brace off tho just to be om the safe side.

Its really stupid honestly

This is exactly what I needed to know. So the carbines require an extra hoop to jump through that the AR pistols don't. Other than that, they are mostly the same. Do you any of you know how much of a difference that rifle stock vs pistol brace makes when firing? It doesn't seem like it would be that big a deal to me. I like the rifle stock, but I've never fired anything with a pistol brace, so I wouldn't know the difference.
The pistol brace is aight i didn't like how it's sharp/ hard when it's in my shoulder. And when you shoot the ar it spits fire. Friend of mine has that one I sent the link nice gun. But I have a ar15 and don't see the need for a ar pistol but kind of want one just cause though

Bought a lil .22lr HK back in the spring. Just shot it for the first time a few weeks ago.

Fun as hell to shoot and because of the lack of recoil I was drilling rapid fire and hittin in the same spot.

Pain to load and them .22 rounds dirty as fuck tho. But if all else fails it can still do what I need it to

I got a lil .22 revolver that was passed down to me........... I'm scared to carry it in my pocket in fear of it going off in my pocket

Brace on mine works great. Does what its meant to.

But one thing tho the feds already went after the Honeybadger pistols. So now Im worried about mines. I took the brace off tho just to be om the safe side.

Its really stupid honestly

I thought the braces were good with the feds. I thought the stocks were what you had to check with the feds.

I thought the braces were good with the feds. I thought the stocks were what you had to check with the feds.

They were until recently when they decided they weren't when they went after the honey badger. I carry the Scorp in my backpack so I just ain't even wanna deal in case I got pulled over with it.

Really just seems like a money grab to be honest (for the $200 tax)

As of now, they've only changed the rules regarding the Honeybadger pistol, but I see their real aim is pistol braces in general.

It become boys don't know how to be low with loopholes. Making "braces" that telescope and act just like stocks.

Of course they gonna shut shit down

Yeah but the whole thought around how they classify these firearms is silly to begin with.

Like if I have ar pistol and put a stock on it, is it all of a sudden some kinda COD weapons upgrade shit? Nah it ain't. They know that otherwise it would be flat out banned and not "give us $200 and you can have it"

Saw this vid on YT. It's a pretty good commentary on the law behind brace vs stock.

Long story short. The difference between a SBR and AR pistol is $200 paid to the feds.

Super easy to shoot and pretty accurate right out the box

Got my eyes set on a binary tirgger as my next mod for it.
I put a red dot on it , its like a cheat code. I want a binary so bad , but FL banned them for us down here.

Back