Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those all you?

How do you like the 57? I literally just saw a video on that Thunderstruck yesterday.
They not all me... My business partner started doing the broker thing since this covid shit started so he got all kinds of shit I be checking out before I buy...

I like the 57 cause it's light and the slide is smooth but it does have that plastic feel.

Thunderstruck is definitely a novelty to me.

I picked up the rhino and scorpion...

They not all me... My business partner started doing the broker thing since this covid shit started so he got all kinds of shit I be checking out before I buy...

I like the 57 cause it's light and the slide is smooth but it does have that plastic feel.

Thunderstruck is definitely a novelty to me.

I picked up the rhino and scorpion...

Ruger released a 5.7x28mm pistol early this year and so far the reviews I've seen are pretty excellent. Plus, its hundreds cheaper than the FN and it seems more reliable.

The video I saw on the thunderstruck basically painted it as almost useless outside of extreme close quarters. It was almost like you'd be hard pressed to hit something past 5-7 yards away.

I want a 590m shockwave so bad but their aint any out there. Had a chance not four months ago but I had to drive four hours away to buy it at academy sports. Now I wished I did.

I was thinking the same thing. Went to a gun show two weeks ago and it was 25 dollars wasted and gunbrokers shit went from 550 when i bid to over a rack. Yikes
On gun broker you have to watch and swoop in the last 5 mins maybe 3 and bid just set the max price you want to pay when it come down to the wire. Like 3 of my guns came from gunbroker. The only one I overpaid for was ole woody but it was also in the midst of this pandemic so everything was high as giraffe pussy

Welp, just finished cleaning the Scorpion. Bout to load the 60rd pmag with green tips for the AR

Still waiting on my fuckin plates. Them bitches emailing me every damn thing but a tracking number

Who got experience with pistol calibre carbines? I like the form factor. They are like rifles but nothing over the top. I think something like this would be cool for the crib.

Who got experience with pistol calibre carbines? I like the form factor. They are like rifles but nothing over the top. I think something like this would be cool for the crib.

That PC charger is trash from what I read.

My friend has a UMP 45, it's a pleasure to shoot.

Why not get a ar pistol? It shoots .223 and may be a little bigger than that one

Is a different calibre the only difference? MD has weird gun laws. I believe the carbine is ok here. I haven't checked the other one.

I'm not sure about differences, the gun you posted never caught my eye like that but this was on my list

I'm not sure about differences, the gun you posted never caught my eye like that but this was on my list

Yeah, I'm not sure about the differences either. Both seem to fit the role for what I want. I have a standard pistol, but I want something with this form fact too, and I don't really need a rifle. I guess the best thing for me to do is go to the range and see if they have examples of both that I can test out.

One big difference seems to be price though. The one in the line you posted seem to run around 1K on average, while I can get that Extar for a little over $500 with some decent mods/accessories.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the differences either. Both seem to fit the role for what I want. I have a standard pistol, but I want something with this form fact too, and I don't really need a rifle. I guess the best thing for me to do is go to the range and see if they have examples of both that I can test out.

One big difference seems to be price though. The one in the line you posted seem to run around 1K on average, while I can get that Extar for a little over $500 with some decent mods/accessories.

This is exactly what I needed to know. So the carbines require an extra hoop to jump through that the AR pistols don't. Other than that, they are mostly the same. Do you any of you know how much of a difference that rifle stock vs pistol brace makes when firing? It doesn't seem like it would be that big a deal to me. I like the rifle stock, but I've never fired anything with a pistol brace, so I wouldn't know the difference.

Back