Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How you like that round? I was thinking of grabbing something chambered in it.
A couple pages ago I said something about getting a bolt action....... well I got it, haven't had a chance to shoot it also have a dope ass scope for it. I'll probably put the scope on today. I'll go shoot it at the end of the month or beginning of July. I'll have every thing on it by then and have the ammo

Last edited:
Maaaan, my homie just sent me pics of his finished rifle build AND the pistol build he did for his wife, since she was talking about how she doesn't ever feel safe at home with the kids alone when that nigga ain't home. Plus his pops his law endorsement, so he gets special range privileges and discounts and shit. SMH. Im sick.

Maaaan, my homie just sent me pics of his finished rifle build AND the pistol build he did for his wife, since she was talking about how she doesn't ever feel safe at home with the kids alone when that nigga ain't home. Plus his pops his law endorsement, so he gets special range privileges and discounts and shit. SMH. Im sick.

View attachment 302433
I like those Skelton grips but I've been spoiled by those hogue grips

Lower parts kit from Palmetto finally came in the mail yesterday. Prolly try to put it together tomorrow evening or Monday. Shit is gonna annoy me; I can tell already.

As predicted, shit annoyed the fuck outta me. Almost tossed this shit in the trash, to be 100% honest. But I totally see how much easier it becomes after the first build.

Anderson lower receiver. Palmetto Lower parts kit. Got an entire CBC upper assembly on the way. This pistol grip is bullshit, so I'm gonna switch it out for something a little better later. Prolly add a collapsible stock at some point too, for easier transport to and from the range, etc. Definitely lost in the sauce when it comes to optics, lights, etc. So any suggestions are appreciated.

As predicted, shit annoyed the fuck outta me. Almost tossed this shit in the trash, to be 100% honest. But I totally see how much easier it becomes after the first build.

View attachment 302880

Anderson lower receiver. Palmetto Lower parts kit. Got an entire CBC upper assembly on the way. This pistol grip is bullshit, so I'm gonna switch it out for something a little better later. Prolly add a collapsible stock at some point too, for easier transport to and from the range, etc. Definitely lost in the sauce when it comes to optics, lights, etc. So any suggestions are appreciated.
What are your intentions? How far you plan on shooting with it? Is this home defense or just some range time gun?
Personally don't feel like you need any lights if it's a home weapon, it gives away your position and if it's an intruder you know your home better than them.

What are your intentions? How far you plan on shooting with it? Is this home defense or just some range time gun?
Personally don't feel like you need any lights if it's a home weapon, it gives away your position and if it's an intruder you know your home better than them.

Exclusively home defense. Obviously fucking around at the range. But really just home defense. And obviously I'd like to be able to maintain when the zombies come.

Hand gun or shotgun for home that's just me though. Far as a sight the Burris I think fast fire is a good choice

View attachment 302880

That’s dope bruh

Showed my AR 12 some love. Been neglecting her

Cheapo RDS but does the job
Magpul RVG grip
M&P Delta force light (shit was $29 so I said fuck it why not)
20 round drum :ohyea:

20200623_214653.jpg

For the Scorp my most recent gear came in today

Altogether:
SBT brace
Vortex Sparc II
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul AFG grip
Magpul XTM rail panels (didn't like the look of the picatinny rails on the sides)
QD mounts from Parker Mtn
Magpul MS4 Sling

20200623_220305.jpg

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need the 50 round drum for the Scorpion.
Oh and I got some 40 round mags for the AR too, the was only $18 a piece. Nice compromise between my standard 30s and the 60(which is a bitch to load)

Showed my AR 12 some love. Been neglecting her

Cheapo RDS but does the job
Magpul RVG grip
M&P Delta force light (shit was $29 so I said fuck it why not)
20 round drum :ohyea:

View attachment 303496

For the Scorp my most recent gear came in today

Altogether:
SBT brace
Vortex Sparc II
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul AFG grip
Magpul XTM rail panels (didn't like the look of the picatinny rails on the sides)
QD mounts from Parker Mtn
Magpul MS4 Sling

View attachment 303501

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need the 50 round drum for the Scorpion.
Oh and I got some 40 round mags for the AR too, the was only $18 a piece. Nice compromise between my standard 30s and the 60(which is a bitch to load)
You don't have a speed loader

I got a few pistols and a bolt action 308. But I want that Mossberg shockwave but it's sold out everywhere. That'll be my next purchase

Back