Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

My knowledge is weak when it comes to ARs.

What yall think about this?

On my ar 15 I have a eo tech with a 3x magnafier behind it. On the ar 10 it's a nikon m-308.

Far as recommendation what you looking to achieve? Now keep in mind a 223 is only good enough for about 2-300 yards

On my ar 15 I have a eo tech with a 3x magnafier behind it. On the ar 10 it's a nikon m-308.

Far as recommendation what you looking to achieve? Now keep in mind a 223 is only good enough for about 2-300 yards

Trying to keep it simple and on a budget so I ordered this

XLLMH9k-cG3UekKggXg11X-AUSw=.gif

How yall feel about all those politicians trying to ban guns and shit

Complicated situation. Most people have no fucking idea what they are talking about, when it comes to gun reform. Also, are politicians trying to BAN guns? I dunno that very many of them are actually trying to ban them.

Complicated situation. Most people have no fucking idea what they are talking about, when it comes to gun reform. Also, are politicians trying to BAN guns? I dunno that very many of them are actually trying to ban them.

Biden said shit like taking away folks 9m and Beto taking ARs away

Biden said shit like taking away folks 9m and Beto taking ARs away

Here is Biden's plan for reducing gun violence. It doesn't seem insole taking away handguns from the regular American. As far as AR15s, I think that's misguided, since you can do just as much damage with a handgun. But given all the mass shootings in this country and most people's ignorance, I would have no issue with him banning ARs.

But I'm honestly a bit on the fence about that last part. I could go either way.

Back