Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
side note: could just be me but the magazine springs on the springfield are ridiculous

i mean, yeah, you want your next round to come up but you gotta break your thumb to fully load the mf

i know they got loader toys im just not into it yet.....got a small one that does one at a time
Mine Is straight don't fully load until some time has passed then get the others ones on in but that's with any new mag

False. I can tell you from personal experience and the experiences of friends that there are certain manufacturers that shouldn’t be relied on in do or die situations.

One of them starts the R and rhymes with Cougar.
Oh I know it other brands but 1st one come to mind is hi-point. They cheap and known to jam a good paper weight is all it is

Too easy lol

Jus gotta watch the vids before you can go on to the next lesson, do a pop quiz after each section, then get at least 70% on the final exam

took bout 2hrs
Damn I'll take the class anyday,when I took mine had 2 swat members giving the lesson and gave all types of scenarios that you could get involved in. And just pulled everyday stuff that happen in the city and what you can/ should do.

Damn I'll take the class anyday,when I took mine had 2 swat members giving the lesson and gave all types of scenarios that you could get involved in. And just pulled everyday stuff that happen in the city and what you can/ should do.

True, why I said I see the pros & cons

cuz it briefly talked about being aware of your surroundings, suspicious activity, knowin where the exists are, etc.

for me the biggest issue was time, no way I could've got off work & completed the class in the middle of the day like I did online

but if you grew up around guns & have been taught properly by those around you (for me it was my dad, granddad, & uncles) most of the questions are common sense

I easily scored 100

& the biggest con for me was not being able to do some live shooting lol

but I go to the range damn near every other wk so it's cool

They taking guns?

not necessarily. i dunno if its been on your radar but ever since our election in November and it was a democratic takeover, different cities and municipalities have declared themselves 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries to get infront of the upcoming gun law changes that democrats have been wanting to make for years. the changes they are trying to make are:

• Ban assault weapons, silencers, high-capacity magazines and other “dangerous weapons.”
  • Require background checks on all firearm transactions.
  • Reinstate the law — repealed in 2012 — allowing no more than one handgun purchase a month.
  • Allow municipalities to enact “ordinances that are stricter than state law.” Among the examples they cite: rules banning guns in libraries or municipal buildings.
  • Require lost or stolen guns to be reported to authorities within one day.
  • Allow law enforcement to “temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.”
  • Prohibit the subjects of protective orders from possessing guns.
  • Toughen punishment for allowing access of a loaded, “unsecured” firearm to someone 18 or younger.

this past monday, im sure you saw the rallies on Lobby Day in Richmond with all the people peacefully protesting the changes but some bills are currently in the process of being passed.

personally, i wouldnt mind if guns were "harder" to obtain legally. but some of these proposed changes don't make sense to me like the ones i have bolded. however, i understand how these changes could make it harder for certain criminal activity to happen (ie trafficking guns). the "red flag" shit (Allow law enforcement to “temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others) needs to be explained in further detail on how it will work.

Just a basic handgun to start out nothing too crazy.

I wanted to see about getting a concealed carry but I live in California it’s pretty much impossible to get that out here
Man you better off getting a bb gun. But nah I'll tell everybody go to your local gun store and put your hands on some of em if you got big hand and want something to conceal make sure your hand is comfortable with the pinky extension. And just look at some glocks,sig, Springfield and some other one's

Back