Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
next piece I want to get is the sig rattler in .556.

here it is in all its glory

5165451202-PMCX-5B-TAP.jpg

So I bit the bullet and got a Glock 43. Had every intention of getting the 26 but it didnt fit or feel right on my waist. I'm skinny so it printed a bit. Didnt want less than 10 rounds but I compromised for concealabity and comfort. So far so good. Shoots pretty good.

So I bit the bullet and got a Glock 43. Had every intention of getting the 26 but it didnt fit or feel right on my waist. I'm skinny so it printed a bit. Didnt want less than 10 rounds but I compromised for concealabity and comfort. So far so good. Shoots pretty good.

View attachment 211334
I legit used to think Glocks were overrated...until I got one. You really can't go wrong.

im still on that fence lol

I hate running to the shit everybody else likes....could be bad for me sometimes

I hate running to the shit everybody else likes....could be bad for me sometimes

I feel you. But honestly my nigga, in the heat of the moment when nothing matters but somebody trying do harm to you and yours and you having something in your hand that you KNOW will get the job done, that 'don't wanna be on the shit everyone else is on' don't really matter.

You just want whatever gets the job done under any circumstances.

That's a Glock. *shrugs*

Reactions: 1/2

I dont think it's a case of everybody liking Glocks. You just can't really go wrong with Glocks. It's a safe choice. Started out with no intentions of getting a Glock cause I thought they were overpriced, but after some research they can and should last a lifetime

yeah like i said its probably a bad habit of mine

I wont buy Jordans, i'd never drive a charger, if everybody says a song is jammin im super critical lol

i'll probably end up with a glock or two tho....my mil has one....only shot it once but it was aight

the reliability is the biggest thing i cant deny

I feel you. But honestly my nigga, in the heat of the moment when nothing matters but somebody trying do harm to you and yours and you having something in your hand that you KNOW will get the job done, that 'don't wanna be on the shit everyone else is on' don't really matter.

You just want whatever gets the job done under any circumstances.

That's a Glock. *shrugs*
Lol that's any gun besides a hi-point

yeah like i said its probably a bad habit of mine

I wont buy Jordans, i'd never drive a charger, if everybody says a song is jammin im super critical lol

i'll probably end up with a glock or two tho....my mil has one....only shot it once but it was aight

the reliability is the biggest thing i cant deny
You got other brands that's just as good as glocks. Go to your local gun shop put your hands on a couple.
My carry pistol is a Springfield xd subcompact. 40 great gun breaks down like the glock. Got night sights on it. I looked st the glock and other guns but I kept running in to the problem of it being a sub compact my pinky would hang even with the extension. Looked at the xd was sold, solid gun though

yeah we got Springfields, Taurus, and one Browning....all good guns imo

got the exact XD 40 you're talking about.....its not my favorite shooting wise but it feels good in your hand, and probably carries much better

my aim is way better with the full size thangs

that pinky hang problem is why I havent found a big revolver i like.....it just doesnt feel like you got that good of a grip on it for all that power....swear you gone drop it lol

yeah we got Springfields, Taurus, and one Browning....all good guns imo

got the exact XD 40 you're talking about.....its not my favorite shooting wise but it feels good in your hand, and probably carries much better

my aim is way better with the full size thangs

that pinky hang problem is why I havent found a big revolver i like.....it just doesnt feel like you got that good of a grip on it for all that power....swear you gone drop it lol
Exact reason why I'll never have a revolver. Unless it's the judge but I shot that... nope not for me

• Haha
You got other brands that's just as good as glocks. Go to your local gun shop put your hands on a couple.
My carry pistol is a Springfield xd subcompact. 40 great gun breaks down like the glock. Got night sights on it. I looked st the glock and other guns but I kept running in to the problem of it being a sub compact my pinky would hang even with the extension. Looked at the xd was sold, solid gun though

I hate subcompact

here's your gun

this is the bitch i gave right back to my brother in law after firing it 4 times.....im good on that lmao....that bitch needs a wrist strap or sumn
Yep that's my baby love her to death.
Lmao damn Wii nunchuck yea im good on that

• Haha
I hate subcompact
giphy-4.gif
That xd the truth. I got a kimber I don't even carry nor have a holster for it. Feel like that is just for show. I think I messed up when I got that glock a full size 45 to big and heavy but it was a short frame but still.

side note: could just be me but the magazine springs on the springfield are ridiculous

i mean, yeah, you want your next round to come up but you gotta break your thumb to fully load the mf

i know they got loader toys im just not into it yet.....got a small one that does one at a time

Back