Who Can Draw?

Stomp Johnson

My drawing hand is still sketchin out my memoirs.
Sep 3, 2019
Owcheah, Carolinas
ABW Bucks
$75,965
"I'm an artist so I am usually sensitive about my sh*t.."

But seeing @Stomp Johnson got me coming out of my own...so.f it...

A logo I did for a client of mine..

Flaunt yo shit, kinfolk. I'm lovin that butterfly/bball concept. Especially the symmetrical version. Keep creating.

oldman_Ghost!

If u Google who gives a fuck. My name ain't there!
May 10, 2018
ABW Bucks
$351,205
How long you been making art? You self taught or traditional trained. If so, where at?

I been drawing since I was a kid..(going back to like 5th grade) drawing Garfield comic n ish. I was kind of born with it..

But I always needed to home my skills n I really never did that until I was a lot older...

Went to a graphic design school for a little bit n been lately reading up on how to properly sketch like professional artist sketch. It's helped alot

So it's mixed...self taught, mixed in w a little bit of schooling (graphic design part)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamala6179

Kamala6179

High Class Street Art
Apr 26, 2022
Port City
www.vodoochild.com
ABW Bucks
$2,246
I been drawing since I was a kid..(going back to like 5th grade) drawing Garfield comic n ish. I was kind of born with it..

But I always needed to home my skills n I really never did that until I was a lot older...

Went to a graphic design school for a little bit n been lately reading up on how to properly sketch like professional artist sketch. It's helped alot

So it's mixed...self taught, mixed in w a little bit of schooling (graphic design part)
Whats ya fave media to use sans applied arts?

oldman_Ghost!

If u Google who gives a fuck. My name ain't there!
May 10, 2018
ABW Bucks
$351,205
Whats ya fave media to use sans applied arts?

Photoshop and illustrator. Both softwares are so powerful..there's nothing u can't do...or imagine.

How about yourself? I think I seen a couple of your pieces in here, you in to painting?

Reactions: Kamala6179

Kamala6179

High Class Street Art
Apr 26, 2022
Port City
www.vodoochild.com
ABW Bucks
$2,246
Photoshop and illustrator. Both softwares are so powerful..there's nothing u can't do...or imagine.

How about yourself? I think I seen a couple of your pieces in here, you in to painting?
Im into all art forms sans Apllied Arts. I just recently started getting into painting. Technically I like drawing more than painting. My fave media is Oil Stick and Oil Pastels....ofcourse crayon and acrylic aerosal