Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Can Draw?

"I'm an artist so I am usually sensitive about my sh*t.."

But seeing @Stomp Johnson got me coming out of my own...so.f it...

A logo I did for a client of mine..

20220111-005715.jpg

Bnb-short.jpg

logo-2.jpg

How long you been making art? You self taught or traditional trained. If so, where at?

I been drawing since I was a kid..(going back to like 5th grade) drawing Garfield comic n ish. I was kind of born with it..

But I always needed to home my skills n I really never did that until I was a lot older...

Went to a graphic design school for a little bit n been lately reading up on how to properly sketch like professional artist sketch. It's helped alot

So it's mixed...self taught, mixed in w a little bit of schooling (graphic design part)

Last edited:
I been drawing since I was a kid..(going back to like 5th grade) drawing Garfield comic n ish. I was kind of born with it..

But I always needed to home my skills n I really never did that until I was a lot older...

Went to a graphic design school for a little bit n been lately reading up on how to properly sketch like professional artist sketch. It's helped alot

So it's mixed...self taught, mixed in w a little bit of schooling (graphic design part)

Whats ya fave media to use sans applied arts?

Photoshop and illustrator. Both softwares are so powerful..there's nothing u can't do...or imagine.

How about yourself? I think I seen a couple of your pieces in here, you in to painting?

Im into all art forms sans Apllied Arts. I just recently started getting into painting. Technically I like drawing more than painting. My fave media is Oil Stick and Oil Pastels....ofcourse crayon and acrylic aerosal

I’m gonna have to get back into my sketch pad..been collecting dust for too long

Back