Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Can Draw?

Everything is dope...artwork, vid, and the music you chose

I really hope you continue to pour into your gift and share it with the world this year...something great is gonna happen with this

I love you for that, sista. You've always been one of my faves on ABW so that means alot.

Subscribe the channel if you haven't already. It's still in it's early stages, but I'm really I'm really tryna do some'n fly wit it and can use all your support.

I'm still waiting on your music blog too. You got a great ear and your passion is evident in your posts. 💪🏽

Last edited:
I love you for that, sista. You've always been one of my faves on ABW so that means alot.

Subscribe the channel if you haven't already. It's still in it's early stages, but I'm really I'm really tryna do some'n fly wit it and can use all your support.

I'm still waiting on your music blog too. You got a great ear and your passion is evident in your posts. 💪🏽
Thank you Stomp! Your words mean a lot to me, Sir🤗

Of course I've already subscribed, love...shared it too. You've decided you're gonna put time and effort into it...this is gonna surpass all of your expectations...watch!

WOW...dang Stomp! Thank you soooo much frfr!!! I hadn't thought about a music blog before...now that you've mentioned it I really might try to do something with that

Thank you Stomp! Your words mean a lot to me, Sir🤗

Of course I've already subscribed, love...shared it too. You've decided you're gonna put time and effort into it...this is gonna surpass all of your expectations...watch!

WOW...dang Stomp! Thank you soooo much frfr!!! I hadn't thought about a music blog before...now that you've mentioned it I really might try to do something with that

I'd be one of the first to subscribe. Bet that.

Digital for sure. I still prefer roughing my sketches out in pencil & paper. But then from there I bring em to life in either Adobe Illustrator or Clip Studio Paint.

You got skills for sure. That Nipsey piece is TOO damn cold.

Preciate it! I havent tried digital yet. When it first was introduced it was so foreign we in art school dismissed it. Now its a thing.

My fave media is OIL STICK. That shit is sexy as fuck, esp if you dont sand the primer or size and let the surface build a tooth. How gritty and texture it can look.l and provide.

Appreciate it fam! I was tryna donate the piece to Lauren London for Nip kids. They can do what they want with it. But so far no success.

I did get into the New Orleans Museum of Art permenant collection too.

I appreciate the love and kind words.

Preciate it! I havent tried digital yet. When it first was introduced it was so foreign we in art school dismissed it. Now its a thing.

My fave media is OIL STICK. That shit is sexy as fuck, esp if you dont sand the primer or size and let the surface build a tooth. How gritty and texture it can look.l and provide.

Appreciate it fam! I was tryna donate the piece to Lauren London for Nip kids. They can do what they want with it. But so far no success.

I did get into the New Orleans Museum of Art permenant collection too.

I appreciate the love and kind words.

Rootin you on. Your shit's incredible. Keep gettin busy 💪🏽

Back