Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Can Draw?

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
Ok so I was sitting around the crib bored like everyone else and looked up how to draw. Never drew anything like that outside stick figures but I’m bored and wanna try something. Tried Captain America. I fucked up the face and I’m taking a break for now but I’ll try and correct it and I’m not done but I think I did ok for doing it for the first time. I know I’ll get jokes though. It’s cool but I am looking for pointers

AC8A45A9-9549-4F07-97B2-176C94F6AE86.jpeg

Ok so I was sitting around the crib bored like everyone else and looked up how to draw. Never drew anything like that outside stick figures but I’m bored and wanna try something. Tried Captain America. I fucked up the face and I’m taking a break for now but I’ll try and correct it and I’m not done but I think I did ok for doing it for the first time. I know I’ll get jokes though. It’s cool but I am looking for pointers

View attachment 265762

So you've never really drawn anything at all ever?

View attachment 265762
My very first art teacher started us off drawing 3D shapes and fruit baskets. She showed us how to shade, shadow objects, make them more realistic; study how natural light hit objects.

Also, my Graphic/Advertising design teachers trained us to see every object as a shape.

I remember I used to draw when I was young all the time. But I will just copy off what I see in cartoons and dragonball z mainly. But I would only draw when i got inspired by something i seen and did would copy it off the tv.

lmaoooo this reminded me of this shit

b0a54a22c548c9e1975a1989eb399c77.jpg

Back