Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who are the top Women Rappers in the game right now?

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
I been on record saying that women are running hip hop right now from the underground to the mainstream scene. Who are some of y'all favorites? It doesn't have be subject matter since some folks on here don't like when women find joy in their sexiness (shit always been weird to me when niggas get mad at that). It can be women who dope lyrically, the energy, flow, personalities, etc.

Here is some of my favorites at the moment:

Che Noir

Baby Tate

Rico Nasty

Flo Milli

Tiera Whack

Latto

Little Simz

Rapsody

Kali

Who y'all got?

Ahhh Joe said this on the pod a few times and it just comes off pander bear ish

Exactly how are the women running hip hop?

who’s your top 10 active acts men/women/other in hip hop right now @silverfoxx? Just curious

Ahhh Joe said this on the pod a few times and it just comes off pander bear ish

Exactly how are the women running hip hop?

who’s your top 10 active acts men/women/other in hip hop right now @silverfoxx? Just curious
Not pandering just spitting facts. Tried to wait and see if this was something that was brought up on ABW and it wasn't, so here am I.

Not pandering just spitting facts. Tried to wait and see if this was something that was brought up on ABW and it wasn't, so here am I.

I’m legit asking

Because for instance Latto has a super high Q rating in terms of name recognition. Radio songs etc. & she did 23k first week.

Meanwhile Westside Boogie did 18k first week while having way less name recognition.

So I’m asking what metric are you using to say they’re running things.

Underground wise there's a lot of women in Hip Hop that are better than their male counterpart in terms of just rapping.

Rico Nasty is better than most dudes. She ain't really underground anymore.

A lot of the male underground rappers that are popping are biting Playboi Carti, whether it's his old stuff or new stuff.

I’m legit asking

Because for instance Latto has a super high Q rating in terms of name recognition. Radio songs etc. & she did 23k first week.

Meanwhile Westside Boogie did 18k first week while having way less name recognition.

So I’m asking what metric are you using to say they’re running things.

Women are not running hip hop. It’s just something people like to say so they don’t sound sexist or something like that

Nicki
Cardi
Meg
Da chick with the big dick energy song
Some thick masculine drill rapper chick that I keep seeing on tiktok
A chick named JT

I assume they are the top cause I don’t search out to hear their music and yet I’m bombarded wit it mercilessly

Back