Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who are the players that overstayed their welcome?

Shit you right

His 2017-2018 he hanged on to long
His 2019-2019 he hanged on to long

Don’t @me

This shit:
6ca54295287ff3100e25731c12eaf3d8.jpg

All that ring chasing for nothin. And an issue to go with it, allegedly comin at Vanessa Bryant.

If Malone doesn't get injured, he has a ring from that year. I wouldn't count him as staying around too long because of that.

If Malone doesn't get injured, he has a ring from that year. I wouldn't count him as staying around too long because of that.

But staying injured is a classic indicator of overstaying your welcome..

This shit:
6ca54295287ff3100e25731c12eaf3d8.jpg

All that ring chasing for nothin. And an issue to go with it, allegedly comin at Vanessa Bryant.

This shit:
Josh_norman_2018.jpg

Tough-talkin mufucka got torched for the money by GREG WARD.

What the fuck is THIS shit:
front.jpg

When did Moses even play in SA??

Larry Holmes underrated nominee here:
zyGxinfAkRF8g_C5keBahOuH-vtVYupJqpl5I8Eju1bnnoJLlwOWY6j-_fmr4yDxD8WeMxcac3-I3JItiIgoSY6LdCqEUUX3SDTWXFw_TbTVHo2rinyH5H2EL28uIUchAEYdTEOj71H_V6wxj2VFLGG-VGIR6gBSxTiTPxJjoqCdjfc0xAgEfaJX05OsPs53IGhbZVFaHvY6mzrUmSivIJk7uQiNMmMr

Linceum used to be that DUDE in SF, fell off in LA, and went not mentioned at all in Texas.

Don’t throw Josh Norman in there. He was never great enough to be welcomed to begin with.

Folks remember that game against OBJ but damn Norman was getting cooked the entire game. Shit was embarrassing from a CB standpoint.

Dude will only be remembered for the one good year in Carolina which was overblown as hell & OBJ. He came to us & was a literal waste of time & space for four years.

Back