Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who are the players that overstayed their welcome?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
This not just for basketball, but all sports

I've always had an interest in basketball coming up but never really watched the games until i was in college when the hornets came to NOLA. My fandom really didnt increase until maybe around the botched CP3 deal.

I say that to say, at one point, i had no idea that some of the stars from my childhood had changed teams that much after they were with the team that drafted them and it made me kinda sad b/c thats not how i want to remember them.

So, who are some players that probably should've called it quits after changing teams 2x??

My first vote goes to Shaq. I know in my example, i said after changing teams twice, but Shaq was a beast in Orlando...got to LA, to me reinvented what the traditional back to the basket Center did at that time, and won 3 titles as a result. Got traded to Miami, and got one with Wade even though you could see the decline

But then....but then....smh...he would wear 3 more teams jerseys after that and i dont wanna remember Shaq like that. He should've never been a Cav, a "rival" Celtic, or a Sun.

who else ya got?

This not just for basketball, but all sports

I've always had an interest in basketball coming up but never really watched the games until i was in college when the hornets came to NOLA. My fandom really didnt increase until maybe around the botched CP3 deal.

I say that to say, at one point, i had no idea that some of the stars from my childhood had changed teams that much after they were with the team that drafted them and it made me kinda sad b/c thats not how i want to remember them.

So, who are some players that probably should've called it quits after changing teams 2x??

My first vote goes to Shaq. I know in my example, i said after changing teams twice, but Shaq was a beast in Orlando...got to LA, to me reinvented what the traditional back to the basket Center did at that time, and won 3 titles as a result. Got traded to Miami, and got one with Wade even though you could see the decline

But then....but then....smh...he would wear 3 more teams jerseys after that and i dont wanna remember Shaq like that. He should've never been a Cav, a "rival" Celtic, or a Sun.

who else ya got?

Brett Farve

I remember that strange year when Jerry Rice was traded from the Raiders to the Seahawks.

Back