Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

says it all.

but fuck it ...im out of this fight.
yall predator protectors but black man haters got it.

never thought id see a day where the black man is hated more than a pedophile.
Because they don’t hate white men. They’ll say something in passing like “man that’s messed up” and keep it moving. But they won’t go in on them like they do when a black man gets in trouble.

Because they don’t hate white men. They’ll say something in passing like “man that’s messed up” and keep it moving. But they won’t go in on them like they do when a black man gets in trouble.
But it's said they don't care bout them .they care about us.

Yea.
I'll just continue to do my shit irl

You thought is was good?

I seriously got stuck on the two parts....the Marilyn monroe part and when they were in bed.
It's like I wasn't sure what I was watching.

Yeah I though it was pretty good actually. The film was a little weird but at least in the film he was rejecting her advances.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/metoo-p...police-charity-invites-bill-oreilly-to-speak/

#MeToo Protest Erupts in New York After Police Charity Invites Bill O’Reilly to Speak

A police charity group is backtracking from inviting former Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly to speak at its monthly fundraiser in New York, after the event drew backlash from the #MeToo crowd, The New York Times reports.

O’Reilly was kicked out of Fox News in 2017 over allegations of sexual harassment, ahead of the #MeToo movement that would soon engulf the entertainment industry. His recent invitation by the Police Athletic League, initially meant to raise money, instead preceded the resignation of a board member, outrage from the National Organization for Women, questions from reporters, and finally, the group withdrawing from the fundraiser Monday evening.

Two expected attendees, the police commissioner and the Manhattan district attorney, had also said they weren’t going to attend the event, and a second board member resigned, but none said it was because of O’Reilly’s speech.

“We want speakers to bring light and good will to P.A.L.,” said P.A.L. executive director Frederick J. Watts. “This speaker was distracting and it seemed inconsistent with that goal. It’s not much more complicated that.”

The P.A.L., working together with the New York City Police Department, provides educational and recreational after school activities for children and adolescents. In the past, O’Reilly has said the organization is “dear” to him. But #MeToo critics say his presence at the police luncheon would do the exact opposite of what the organization was meant to promote.

“It’s grotesque,” NOW president and Commission for Gender Equity commissioner Sonia Ossorio told the New York Times. “Of course as a role model for positive manhood, few could fail the test as clearly as Bill O’Reilly.”

https://www.laweekly.com/music/motl...0s-rock-and-roll-through-todays-lens-10137877

Mötley Crüe's Dirt: The Debauchery and Depravity of ‘80s Rock & Roll Through Today’s Lens

We're on the phone with Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx, the first of many interviews we conduct in preparation for this cover feature to discuss the release of new Crüe biopic The Dirt, a Netflix production, and we opt to address the enormous elephant in the room. "How do you think the band's attitudes toward women in the '80s is going to play when presented to a #MeToo-era audience, in their own homes?"

Sixx barely has time to let out an "ummmmm" before the publicist interrupts and asks us to keep the questions geared toward the movie and music, as that is what everyone is "excited about." No doubt, she's right. This movie has been 18 years in the making, ever since journalist Neil Strauss released his celebrated book of the same name. Meanwhile, the soundtrack features four new songs, the first material recorded by the band since their farewell tour. There's a lot to talk about.

giphy.gif

https://www.937kclb.com/nikki-sixx-says-he-doesnt-recall-some-of-the-stories-in-the-dirt/

The 2001 book, written by all four members of the group and author Neil Strauss, recounts a number of the band’s immersions into the sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle.

One of the more seedier tales involves a drunk fan who Sixx claims he and drummer Tommy Lee “pretty much” raped at a party.

Now Sixx is backpedaling on the story, telling Rolling Stone, “I don’t actually recall that story in the book beyond reading it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...-the-end-of-the-rock-n-roll-groupie-1.3429670

In 2001, when the Mötley Crüe biography The Dirt was published, barely an eyebrow was raised at the debauchery described within. Even one of the darkest tales, in which Nikki Sixx said he “pretty much” raped an intoxicated woman after he had had sex with her in a cupboard and then sent Tommy Lee in to do the same, did little to damage Sixx’s reputation.

I can't think of a person around my age that doesn't remember this shit. Every time I see Lowe back on TV I'm not understanding how he was ever able to make a comeback like that.

The reason Lowe has been able to still be out here is because the other girl with the underage girl admitted that they set him up and he didn't know her age.He was at a NY club and assumed the ppl there were of age.

he didn't seek out an underage woman and he's never had an issue since then.

Back