Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

Imo all the mainstream actors/actresses have done shit. People like Adam Sandler who just go off an their own and produce shit are probably not into the sick pedo/perv shit

shutterstock_Jerry-Seinfeld-3.jpg

she was 17, the age of consent in NY. still sick though

Disgusting and sad as it is, none of this shit is new and the occurrence of it is pretty commonplace throughout history. Celebrities aside, there's mad random everyday mfs doing the same shit. I know we've discussed it before, but let's not forget about these 20+ year old niggas around the way fucking w/ these fast ass 14/15/16 year old high school chicks. Mfs out here dating, impregnating, marrying underage chicks. We just live in a sick culture overall. smh

Jimmy Page one of the greatest Guitarists and part of Led Zeppelin met a 14 year old groupie on tour and locked her up in his house and didnt reveal they were in a relationship until she turned 18.

Hugh probably never got hit up wit them pedo charges b/c he probably had dirt on muthafuccas.

If they did went at him, he'd more than likely exposed a LOT of folks
He was probably lawyered upland had people in high positions that would protect him.

Roman Polanski

Raped a 14 year old anally in the late 70s in the States

Absconded the country when the law came for his azz... And hasn't returned there since

Lives in France now but won an Academy Award for The Pianist in 2003... An American film body granted him that award because he made a movie about the Holocaust (Jewish sensibilities)

And let's not forget Whoopi Goldberg caping for him

Screen-Shot-2018-10-22-at-1.52.02-PM.png

theyre my part of my favorite band of all time, but the guy on the left straight up brags about bedding underage girls in his autobiography.

Thats fucked up to hear. I need to look out for that book. I love the chili peppers, got all of their albums. Got a song called "She's only 18" too that felt pretty questionable listening to, lol.

Back