Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

@Elzo69Renaissance @deadeye @DOS_patos

I'm surprised this went under the radar for as long as it did.

Been mentioning it on and off for the past few years.

The fact the three of us was even mentioned to respond to this is bad faith argument and proves the nigga still doesn’t understand what’s being said nor can he compartmentalize One case from another.

smdh

this is why shit doesn’t get done

The fact the three of us was even mentioned to respond to this is bad faith argument and proves the nigga still doesn’t understand what’s being said nor can he compartmentalize One case from another.

smdh

this is why shit doesn’t get done

Lol get out your feelings bro. I was just making you aware. You often say what about xyz well here you go. Let go of the trauma.

Why the insults man? Did you not grow up listening to dude was this story not worthy?
The very fact it was already spoke about yet skipped over helps the very argument some of us have been making.

are we out to stop pedo shit or nah?
If the answer is yes, then people need to go hard on him and others just like they did those paraded in the media day after day.

pedo shit should not be a pick and choose sport , neither should rape.

The picking and choosing is just proof positive that the people with power want these things to happen. They know a lot of these dudes can’t help themselves and want to pull women in. How do they know? That’s the culture or Hollywood. So they can always sit in certain themes and use them when they want. Thats how so many of these celebs always look so depressed and strung out, it’s cuz they know people have a timer over their heads and they can start it whenever they want

The picking and choosing is just proof positive that the people with power want these things to happen. They know a lot of these dudes can’t help themselves and want to pull women in. How do they know? That’s the culture or Hollywood. So they can always sit in certain themes and use them when they want. Thats how so many of these celebs always look so depressed and strung out, it’s cuz they know people have a timer over their heads and they can start it whenever they want
I’m all with you until you said they can’t help themselves. yea they can.
They just choose not to.

high on power

Back