Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

Statutory rape.

Even though he was 17 at the time, 13 is still not legally old enough to give consent.
Crazy.
I read up on this. The parents ain't want to say anything because they didn't want to be the people who stopped his career which they could make money from.

Crazy.
I read up on this. The parents ain't want to say anything because they didn't want to be the people who stopped his career which they could make money from.

He's cool with his daughter now too.

The son played in the NFL.

The daughter played college basketball for Louisiana Tech and pro ball in the WNBA.

Related article:

ALICIA KEYS SPEAKS ON BEING "MANIPULATED" BY DISGRACED PHOTOGRAPHER TERRY RICHARDSON
Terry Richardson used to be one of the hottest photographers in the game, snapping covers for models and celebrities.
Richardson was always known for a sleazy, highly sexual aesthetic. A few years back, stories of the way Richardson manipulated and sometimes sexually abused his subjects bubbled to the surface and the 54-year-old was canceled.
In her new book, More Myself, Alicia Keys breaks down how Richardson manipulated her in a photo shoot for Dazed 20 years ago when she was 19.

Keys says when she saw the cover photo a few months later she was "embarrassed" and "ashamed" and didn't recognize herself.

View attachment 302376

Idk about this shit. They really Karen'd up this story to make it seem like hes King monster. Then you read it, and its him hitting up girls on IG & snap. Yall need to read that bullshit and peep those screenshots.

2 of the girls turned out were underage. One of them (17) said they talked to text (she posts the texts, no point does he ask or she tells him shes underage & he didnt even say anything weird, it was just small talk about where shes from & if she wants to text). She gives him her number and posts a screenshot of him sending a text that says, "Hi". “It was clear I was in high school. I had 16th birthday pictures and photos of me at football games [on my Instagram],”. If he didnt scroll through her whole ig there a chance he didnt even see those Bday pics, so thats stupid.

The other one she says he contacted off of twitter after she mentioned him and they talked through email. Then he asked her to send him a pic & she sent one of a panda. Then a few months later, asked for her IG & her main pic was her on her 16th birthday and he ghosted her after that. Now shes saying he was trying to groom her & the only reason she didnt get molested is because she happened to get a B/F her own age. Whats interesting is in one of proof screen shots shes asking HIM to meet up, not him asking her.

Then the other stories are women of age, mad he tried to fuck when they went to his hotel room. And one other where a woman agreed to suck his dick & leave, if he agreed to met her & he instead tried to get her to suck his friends dick. She then told the guy the area where she lived but not the address and I guess ghosted him. So Chris sent her a text saying “My buddy drove to u wtf,”. Now shes saying he never had her consent to promise her body to anyone.

People really out her getting victimized that these sites and papers are ignoring it, but I gotta hear the plight of white women who were never in any danger.

Jeremy, 67, whose real name is Ron Jeremy Hyatt, was charged with three counts each of forcible rape and forcible penetration by a foreign object and one count each of forcible oral copulation and sexual battery.

If Jeremy is convicted, the charges could lead to a sentence of 90 years in prison.
He is scheduled to be arraigned later Tuesday. Prosecutors say they will ask for bail of $6.6 million. Emails seeking comment from Jeremy sent to several of his representatives were not immediately returned.
Prosecutors allege Jeremy raped a 25-year-old woman at a West Hollywood home in May 2014, sexually assaulted a 33-year-old woman and a 46-year-old woman in separate incidents at a West Hollywood bar in 2017, and raped a 30-year-old woman at the same bar in July of last year.
Another allegation from 2016, was declined by prosecutors because of insufficient evidence.
da hell

Back