Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Celebs...

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
... who's death will hit you hard? Super morbid topic, but I was thinking about this shit yesterday.

A large reason why Kobe's death hit so hard is because he was a childhood hero and idol. Then after you add his age, circumstances and daughter to it, it's tough.

The other celebs for me would be:

Wayne and Budden first. I say those first cuz they're still real young. Compared to the others on my list like Martin, Hov, Will Smith and Chappelle. I think they're all over 50. It'll still fuck me up, but atleast they were able to hit 50.

Drake and Nas might be on that list for me too.

I know Michael Jordan gonna fuck me up, watching this dude dominate when I was growing up and he played for my team. You talk about me getting teary eyed watching people talk about Kobe I'm going to be in a full cry when MJ passes

These are my dudes.

Obama
Wayne
Juvenile
Master P
Jay-Z
Jordan
LeBron James
Stevie Wonder
Will Smith
Martin
Chappelle
Chris Rock

Last edited:
See here's the thing. I can't answer that question because I didn't think KOBE'S death would hit me like it did. Same with Nip. But I already know that when Jay kicks the bucket, I'ma need a minute. Prolly Budden. Killer Mike. Tip. And to a far lesser extent, Jeezy.

And it honestly prolly will depend on how these niggas kick the bucket. If it's some unforeseen tragedy at a young age type of shit like Kobe, Yeah I'll prolly be affected. If its from old age or a long fight with a terminal illness or some shit that niggas can kinda mentally prepare for first, prolly won't be that bad.

Last edited:
And it honestly poly will depend on how these niggas kick the bucket. If it's some unforeseen tragedy at a young age type of shit like Kobe, Yeah I'll prolly be affected. If its from old age or a long fight with a terminal illness or some shit that niggas can kinda mentally prepare for first, prolly won't be that bad.

That's why I mentioned Wayne and Budden for me first. If Hov passed away at 96 yrs old, i wouldn't break into tears cuz i seen that shit coming years ago.

I meant if they were to pass today (god forbid).

I know Michael Jordan gonna fuck me up, watching this dude dominate when I was growing up and he played for my team. You talk about me getting teary-eyed watching people talk about Kobe I'm going to be in a full cry when MJ passes
This.
jerry rice too

None. All I can say about any celebrity I liked death is "damn that's fucked up" but outside of that shit ain't going to bother me at all. I'm just not that type of person.

All these people are strangers to me. If they pass, it really doesn't affect my mood. They were never in my life or helped me with anything directly. They may have helped me indirectly by giving me motivation but that is where it stops. I dont know these people outside of what we see on camera. I dont know the real them. Only heros I have are people that I actually communicate with and have a relationship with. Like my parents. I am a huge jayz fan but his death would not affect me emotionally. I don't know that dude. But I kind of get why people could be affected by these celebs.

Back