Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 2022 Coon of the Year: 🦝Winner by a record landslide YE.. Herschel takes 2nd place & Candace Owens takes 3rd place(but secured da 2022 bedwench award)

I might be the only person not mad at this nigga

I literally gives no fux what dude gotta say, as in taking it seriously.

To me he's an entertainer and he is still entertaining

He even talk different
That's his cac voice. We all code switch when we have to but my work voice ain't never went up to that octave. Whenever he puts that shit on I know he bout to say some bullshit

I might be the only person not mad at this nigga

I literally gives no fux what dude gotta say, as in taking it seriously.

To me he's an entertainer and he is still entertaining

That's his cac voice. We all code switch when we have to but my work voice ain't never went up to that octave. Whenever he puts that shit on I know he bout to say some bullshit

Nah I feel you on that. The nigga a performer. He putting on a show for his audience.

And it ain’t us.

Time to accept the fact that Kanye ain’t ours anymore. Stop asking why he keep doing shit with people like Candace Owens, and realize HE IS Candace Owens

He ain’t just some quirky nigga who think outside the box, he know who’s ass to kiss to get that $billion

Ask him who his idols and inspirations are… then names he spit is real homogeneous

He getting the acceptance he’s wanted his whole life.

Fuck the racial draft jokes, that nigga signed a big free agent contract with them translucent folks

HE IS Candace Owens
tayroc-ave.gif

More coonish pseudo intellectual bullshit from KoonYe…

I watched all the interviews and he has a point...but he just angry at Black people at this point.

I really think this is some revenge of the nerd type shit. This man is angry at Black folks for not being what we need to be, to prevent someone like him from having to go to the White people and kiss they ass to get what he feels like deserves due to how brilliant he think he is.

It's like he was around nothing but White people his entire marriage with Kim and he was taken to the sunken place and now he's confused on what to do. Like think about how White and elitist the rooms he be in. This man is racially fucked in the head. You make it to the top of the high fashion industry, all that shit is nothing but smug, rich, cosmopolitan, racist, liberal White people of from the entire world.

Imagine being the crown jewel of Black music and pop music and some European cracker that don't do shit besides make expensive ass clothes got you holding their food while they eat in the limo.

And your White wife records you acting like a manservant.

This man went on Tucker Carlson and basically said White people and politicians treat him like a token and that Black people in general get treated like tokens by White politicians. He even said Trump treated him like that.

And I'm like...so why you join their clique...

And he's like, well Black people and White liberals said I couldn't like Trump so I was like fuck them, I'ma like Trump.

Then he say shit like Black people need their own communities and control their own destiny...

Kanye West's ambitions got him racially humiliated by bougie liberal elitist cosmopolitan crackers and now he take it out on Black folks for attention.

It's funny too because he said his dad got humiliated by crackers too and then became white washed so Black people didn't fuck with him. Like father like son I guess.

Back