Welcome To aBlackWeb

look at the shit they be getting mad at lmao this asshole can join the extra "woke" folks on twitter that are also somehow upset at Juneteenth being a national holiday and both can piss off
Yea cuz those 2 groups are the same huh

Wording matters

You're in the white supremacy exposed thread saying renowned white supremacist charlie kirk and "extra woke" folks can piss off all willy nilly.

You know wtf I meant man. His take and outrage IMO is fuckin silly.. just like extra woke folks being upset about it being made a holiday IMO is fuckin silly as well.

Thats the only commonality I implied but here you come trying to make it seem like something else.

Yes.. both parties for their takes on this particular matter are fuckin silly to me and they can piss off on this matter.

You know wtf I meant man. His take and outrage IMO is fuckin silly.. just like extra woke folks being upset about it being made a holiday IMO is fuckin silly as well.

Thats the only commonality I implied but here you come trying to make it seem like something else.

Yes.. both parties for their takes on this particular matter are fuckin silly to me and they can piss off on this matter.
I know exactly what you meant on this matter but my entire issue is your wording. Because your wording goes along with what I've already said about how yall don't really grasp how serious things are. If you understood who Charlie Kirk is AND who "extra woke" folk are, instead of being dismissive about the impact of both, you wouldn't put them in the same sentence in any context for any reason

Charlie Kirk is a actual nazi who wants us dead, extra woke folks work toward the opposite of that. Brother your kinda lazy wording put them in the same boat because both of those sides, nazis and hoteps, hinder your ability to go along to get along and play it cool. Shit ain't cool out here. I keep tellin yall.

I know exactly what you meant on this matter but my entire issue is your wording. Because your wording goes along with what I've already said about how yall don't really grasp how serious things are. If you understood who Charlie Kirk was AND who "extra woke" folk are, instead of being dismissive about the impact of both, you wouldn't put them in the same sentence in any context for any reason

Charlie Kirk is a actual nazi who wants us dead, extra woke folks work toward the opposite of that. Brother your kinda lazy wording put them in the same boat because both of those sides hinder your ability to go along to get along and play it cool. Shit ain't cool out here. I keep tellin yall.

*yawn*

it was a flippant comment that you took entirely too seriously.

lol enjoy your evening bruh

Azealia banks was trending for "dragging" Candace Owens. Battle of the bedwenches

She don't get points for stating the obvious and going at candace cant excuse her own disgusting coonery and self hatred

Last edited:
Back