Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wow this turned left when they started victim blaming and not making white supremacy and systemic anti black racism the root of the problem for all black americans

E.g. when Aaron MacGruder stepped out in full mid-production of the fourth season because of continual contention from both BET gettind mad at his snarks and Adult Swim being too white to stand it, which can be actually pinpointed by the tone change from making a whole big satire at the Kardashians to the likes of Huey growing worn-out of his own ideological stance.

E.g. when Aaron MacGruder stepped out in full mid-production of the fourth season because of continual contention from both BET gettind mad at his snarks and Adult Swim being too white to stand it, which can be actually pinpointed by the tone change from making a whole big satire at the Kardashians to the likes of Huey growing worn-out of his own ideological stance.
I see, I'm refering to the comedy hypes host saying that it wasn't americas white supremacy and systemic anti black racism that was the cause of uncle ruckus and his families abusive behavior and cooning. Just so I'm clear.

I see, I'm refering to the comedy hypes host saying that it wasn't americas white supremacy and systemic anti black racism that was the cause of uncle ruckus and his families abusive behavior and cooning. Just so I'm clear.

That too. Internalized racism is still fostered and ingragiated by its greater sociocultural and politican environment. Black people wouldn't start hating the shape of their varied features, hair and so-on-and-forth if they haven't been indoctrinated to this by a hostile dominant class for generations. White supremacy is pervasive in every aspect of any Western society.

Back