Welcome To aBlackWeb

horsfordcase-01-768x576.jpg

Brotha...

You let your beautiful wife be the token black friend at an all white sleepover. Not victim blaming but couldn't be me.. ever

Never heard about this case, this is insane who public figures bought some light to this to try and get it re-opened
I feel like one of the white boys at the party tried to smash on the fly, got rejected and beat her to death or sumn

"Friends & family also point to the number of injuries the autopsy uncovered. The Rolling Stone reported Horsford had blunt force trauma in multiple areas, abrasions & cuts, a broken neck, a dislocated wrist, a laceration on her heart, and more. Lead investigator Mike Christian also questioned how Horsford’s body was positioned after the fall."

Dwl, no excuses whenever athletics comes around it's a lot of trash talking. It's mad competitive. It being the world stage and some of the smaller countries being able to compete with the superpowers And triumph is a sense of pride for many smaller nations. Obviously the larger nations can show their medal count and shut shit down too. The fact that any nation can win especially at their niche sports brings out all kinds.

Now as far as below.

More hate i assume

It says : you took your sweet time for the congratulations. We see the vibes(I guess the person's assuming sha'carri ain't wanna congratulate no one in the first place) but we ain't een was paying attention to u.

As usual what I always tell you is ignore the negativity from whomever and focus on the positives and ignore that nationalism shit. Cause fuck niggaz are everywhere.

Lot's of those people aren't even Jamaican(I seen ine cat with like 7 flags), some are second generationers that never even been on the island or people like me that are Jamaican and live in other countries. Real people ah yard not worrying about social media too tough even tho it's around.

The other thing u might not understand is how america is presented to the world just like how immigrants are negatively portrayed over here.

Most people look at americans as ignant af concerning worldly matters, not caring about nobody but themselves and most importantly the people who are always getting over cause of their status and sometimes that unfairly trickles down to african americans.

When sha'carri popped on the test there were immediate and serious calls to change the testing and allow her to compete. Consideration no other athlete from another country would've gotten and also she was being touted as the worlds fastest woman in american media which was basically shitting on everyone else, cause she was nowhere near. Several women all over the world were faster especially the Jamaicans.

Americans are known to get DQ's overturned. Known to have drug cheats still competing(gatlin) or records upheld(flojo, carl lewis etc) and even tho the world loved the dreamteam. Even tho most of the black athletes get supported from the diaspora when they're the only black representation in a given sport.

It's still a triumph for any country to beat murica in anything. Heavy is the head man... Just giving u some outside perspective.
I'm sure all them comments wasn't bitter ass people. Fuck em.

Dwl, no excuses whenever athletics comes around it's a lot of trash talking. It's mad competitive. It being the world stage and some of the smaller countries being able to compete with the superpowers And triumph is a sense of pride for many smaller nations. Obviously the larger nations can show their medal count and shut shit down too. The fact that any nation can win especially at their niche sports brings out all kinds.

Now as far as below.

It says : you took your sweet time for the congratulations. We see the vibes(I guess the person's assuming sha'carri ain't wanna congratulate no one in the first place) but we ain't een was paying attention to u.

As usual what I always tell you is ignore the negativity from whomever and focus on the positives and ignore that nationalism shit. Cause fuck niggaz are everywhere.

Lot's of those people aren't even Jamaican(I seen ine cat with like 7 flags), some are second generationers that never even been on the island or people like me that are Jamaican and live in other countries. Real people ah yard not worrying about social media too tough even tho it's around.

The other thing u might not understand is how america is presented to the world just like how immigrants are negatively portrayed over here.

Most people look at americans as ignant af concerning worldly matters, not caring about nobody but themselves and most importantly the people who are always getting over cause of their status and sometimes that unfairly trickles down to african americans.

When sha'carri popped on the test there were immediate and serious calls to change the testing and allow her to compete. Consideration no other athlete from another country would've gotten and also she was being touted as the worlds fastest woman in american media which was basically shitting on everyone else, cause she was nowhere near. Several women all over the world were faster especially the Jamaicans.

Americans are known to get DQ's overturned. Known to have drug cheats still competing(gatlin) or records upheld(flojo, carl lewis etc) and even tho the world loved the dreamteam. Even tho most of the black athletes get supported from the diaspora when they're the only black representation in a given sport.

It's still a triumph for any country to beat murica in anything. Heavy is the head man... Just giving u some outside perspective.
I'm sure all them comments wasn't bitter ass people. Fuck em.
This perspective is needed

Im just tryna debunk the idea that Americans initiated the rift as @Inori framed it before

@Inori don't you have a thread titled something like fba vs non fba ????

Didn't I have a problem with the thread title you made?

Now you're wacking a post that acknowledges that.. uh huh ok

Back