Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Supremacist, Who Killed Elijah Al-Amin for Listening to Rap, Found Dead in Cell

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
michael-adams-pd.jpg

man who was accused of murdering a teenager inside an Arizona convenience store because he felt "unsafe" by him playing rap music has been found dead inside his jail cell.

Michael Adams was awaiting trial after he was charged with killing 17-year-old Elijah Al-Amin at a Circle K store in Peoria in July 2019.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office launched an investigation after Adams was found unresponsive by his cell at the 4th Avenue Jail in Phoenix on April 17, reported ABC Arizona. A cause of death is yet to be determined.

Police said Adams had approached Al-Amin inside the store and stabbed him in the neck, before fleeing on foot. The suspect is later alleged to have told officers that he killed Al-Amin because of the music he was listening to.

"Adams stated rap music makes him feel unsafe, because in the past he has been attacked by people (Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American) who listen to rap music," court documents stated. "Adams further stated, people who listen to rap music are a threat to him and the community.

"Adams felt he needed to be 'proactive rather than reactive' and protect himself and the community from the victim," the documents added.

According to Arizona Department of Corrections, Adams had been released from prison in Yuma just two days before he allegedly killed Al-Amin.

Speaking to AZ Family, Al-Amin's family described their emotions on hearing news of Adams' death.

"I miss my son on a daily basis," said Raheem Al-Amin, Elijah's father. "I think about him every single day.

"It just immediately brought all the pain back, like a Band-Aid just ripped off," said Al-Amin's mother, Serina Rides. "It doesn't bring my son back."

Man suspected of killing teen for listening to rap is found dead in his cell

The way this article explains it,for all we know he died from natural causes

I know it says undetermined,but seems like if he was stabbed or beaten to death,they would say he was found beaten or stabbed.

Either way, fuck him.

Back