Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Supremacist & Faux News host Tucker Carlson caught defending statutory rape

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-...statutory-rape-in-unearthed-radio-show-clips/

From 2006 to 2011, Tucker Carlson called into Bubba The Love Sponge radio show weekly to vent on a number of cultural and political topics du jour.

Media Matters unearthed the clips from Carlson’s weekly call-in, ranging from his time at MSNBC and then Fox News.

Some of Carlson’s comments proved shocking.

At one point, Carlson said this, referring to underage marriage and seeming to defend statutory rape: “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child. … The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.”

He also made this gross comment about his own daughter, after the show hosts spoke about sexual experimentations at boarding school: “If it weren’t my daughter I would love that scenario.”

Carlson even called the charges against polygamist and husband of child brides Warren Jeffs “bullshit” because “arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her.”

He was also known to use misogynistic language to slam women.

In one moment, Carlson called Martha Stewart‘s daughter “cunty” and even quipped he wanted to “give her the spanking she so desperately needs.”

He also called Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.”

Referring to women in general, he also called them “primitive.”

“I mean, I love women, but they’re extremely primitive, they’re basic, they’re not that hard to understand,” he opined. “And one of the things they hate more than anything is weakness in a man.”

Carlson was on MSNBC until 2009, when he left the network to join Fox News. The comments were made between 2006 and 2011.

Late Sunday night, he responded to the Media Matters‘ story by admitting he got caught saying something “naughty” and telling people to watch his show.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/03/tucker-carlson-defends-warren-jeffs

During those conversations, Carlson diminished the actions of Warren Jeffs, then on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list for his involvement in arranging illegal marriages between adults and underage girls, talked about sex and young girls, and defended statutory rape.

CO-HOST: In the eyes of the law, people that are under 16 cannot consent to sex for any reason!

BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE: Yeah, Tucker.

CO-HOST: God!

CARLSON: I don't -- in the state of -- it varies by state. I mean, I know that --

CO-HOST: I think he's in federal prison, though. We're talking about the --

THE LOVE SPONGE: You know, all too often, Manson thinks that you're a god, but he's disgusted by you today. He really is.

CARLSON: OK.

CO-HOST: Having sex with a --

CARLSON: I'm not --

CO-HOST: 15-year-old is --

CARLSON: Look, just to make it absolutely clear. I am not defending underage marriage at all. I just don't think it's the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child.

CO-HOST: Yeah, it's -- you know what it is? It's much more planned out and plotted.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Yeah, it should be almost -- you almost should put a premeditation --

CARLSON: Wait, wait! Hold on a second. The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. I mean, let's me honest about it.

CO-HOST: That's twisted.

CARLSON: I'm sorry, I don't know how I --

CO-HOST: That's demented.

CARLSON: I got myself in a position that seem like I'm defending it, because I am against that.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/more-carlson-tapes-coming-centered-race-ethnicity

Media Matters: More Carlson Tapes Coming, Centered On ‘Race And Ethnicity’

Media Matters chief Angelo Carusone said Monday that his company plans to release more tapes from Fox News host Tucker Carlson, this time to give insight into his “worldview vis-a-vis race and ethnicity.”

“The other material is similarly vile,” Carusone told TheWrap, referring to an amalgamation released Sunday of Carlson’s call-ins to the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show,” during which he appeared to defend statutory rape, made a lewd comment about underage girls, called women “primitive” and labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.”

A spokeswoman for Fox News did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“[We] certainly want to make sure they are released when they can be most helpful to the media buying decision makers,” Carusone added. “We’re entering a critical time of year: upfronts. This is when most of the ads for next year will be sold.”

He said that he’s hoping to make would-be advertisers pause at the revelation of the major controversy.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ed-statutory-rape-as-recently-as-january-2017

Tucker Carlson Defended Statutory Rape As Recently As 2015

After Media Matters unearthed tapes of Fox News star Tucker Carlson defending statutory rape, Carlson responded by saying the “naughty” comments were “more than a decade” old. But less than a day later, The Daily Beast surfaced an interview in which Carlson made essentially the same argument — in early 2015.

“There are lots of things you have to play along with in life, and I understand society demands compromises,” Carlson told the future founder of the Proud Boys gang, Gavin McInnes, in an interview, adding: “But there is a limit beyond which I can’t pretend anymore. And calling — in this case, it was a 17-year-old kid — a ‘rape victim’ because a teacher, who wasn’t even that old, or married, was kind enough to initiate him into the ways of adulthood. I’m not just going to sit there.”

(The Daily Beast noted Carlson got many details of the apparent case in question wrong. The outlet reported that the interview took place in January 2017, but it was first posted online in 2015.)

He added: “So you’re a 15-,16-, 17-year-old boy. You are driven by biology to procreate, so you are either going to be inflicting your attentions on one of your peers, who let’s be honest is not ready for it; she’s going to get hurt emotionally—90 percent, I mean I’ve never seen a woman—girl—not hurt at that age.”

“Or, you can have a safer, albeit technically illegal outlet, with a woman who knows what she’s doing. You’re not going to hurt her feelings. You know what I mean? This is harm reduction. This is like a needle exchange.”

He added: “I’m not going to pretend that’s rape, because it’s not.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tuc...eating-civilization-in-newly-unearthed-clips/

At another point, he insisted white men deserve credit for “creating civilization.”

Carlson also said this about the Congressional Black Caucus: “The Congressional Black Caucus exists to blame the white man for everything, and I’m happy to say that in public because it’s true.”

And this about Barack Obama: “Everybody knows that Barack Obama would still be in the state Senate in Illinois if he were white.”

Back