Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People Will Be Shooting up Asian Churches within a Generation

Nah, just giving credit where it's due.

@AZTG said the only thing that made sense......so I had to acknowledge it.

Everyone else was just being emotional for the most part.

Bruh stop it. You went from this:

Honestly, I never saw anything wrong with that.

I actually wondered why we didn't do the same thing after 911 to people of Middle Eastern descent.

Maybe not "force" them into camps, but give them the option of either going to an internment camp or going back to their country of origin.

I'd prefer that over all the bullshit that came with the Patriot Act.

to this:

Rules are different during times of war.

Especially considering......in the cases of the Japanese and Muslims...........the suicide bombing practice.

Also, they wouldn't necessarily be.........."locked up"............per se.

Just given a choice of either going to an internment camp.............or leaving the country.

This would only apply, however, to those who came to the U.S. less than 10-20 years ago.........and people who aren't citizens.

Some might say that's a little bit extreme, but at the very least they should be monitored closely.

Even you felt like you needed to qualify your statement by adding further conditions, so you know we weren't being emotional. You said some legitimately dumb shit, so own it. I bolded the part where you said you didn't see anything wrong with the internment camps because that shows how reckless what you said was. What you propose isn't even what they did, so even if you do believe that internment might be necessary to some extent, you should be able to see a whole lot wrong with what actually happened.

Bruh stop it. You went from this:

to this:

Even you felt like you needed to qualify your statement by adding further conditions, so you know we weren't being emotional. You said some legitimately dumb shit, so own it. I bolded the part where you said you didn't see anything wrong with the internment camps because that shows how reckless what you said was. What you propose isn't even what they did, so even if you do believe that internment might be necessary to some extent, you should be able to see a whole lot wrong with what actually happened.

Omar on the stand.gif

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

Back