Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People Will Be Shooting up Asian Churches within a Generation

Surprize!

Andrew Yang: White People Will Be Shooting up Asian Churches within a Generation
‘That is the great danger that I fear my children is gonna grow up in’

YANG: "And who is going to be the boogeyman of the next 10 to 20 years? Who's going to be the great rival to the United States in the eyes of American society? China, that's right. And so, what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking, insecure white majority that's losing their jobs for, let's say, Chinese Americans or Asian Americans? I don't — l personally — I said to a group at Harvard, I think we're one generation away from falling into the same camps as that the Jews who were attacked in a synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months. So we're probably one generation away from an American shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, damn the Chinese, because there's a giant Cold War even more with China. That is the great danger that I fear that my children are going to grow up in."
(Via Twitter)

View video at: https://grabien.com/story.php?id=226515https://grabien.com/story.php?id=226515

he's not wrong. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened already. That or a Hindu temple getting shot up 'cause some neckbeard lost his server tech job to a guy named Kumar Malhotra.
Racists whites still hate blacks the most. Ironically white supremacists use Asians to bash blacks, always talking about how blacks need to be more like asians.

Last edited:
They still hate blacks the most. Ironically white supremacists use Asians to bash blacks, always talking about how blacks need to be more like asians.

I don't get how you figure that Asians hate blacks the most. Last I checked Asians haven't ever strung a nigga up just for existing, not even in their countries. A lot of Asians do have low opinions of blacks. I'll give you one guess. Watch this vid if you need a hint.

He's 100% right. When we were at war with the Japanese, the American government started putting all Asians in camps.

Honestly, I never saw anything wrong with that.

I actually wondered why we didn't do the same thing after 911 to people of Middle Eastern descent.

Maybe not "force" them into camps, but give them the option of either going to an internment camp or going back to their country of origin.

I'd prefer that over all the bullshit that came with the Patriot Act.

I actually wondered why we didn't do the same thing after 911 to people of Middle Eastern descent.

Maybe not "force" them into camps, but give them the option of either going to an internment camp or going back to their country of origin.

Dumb shit said on the internet 101.

Lol you’re black and you would trust the government to put a minority in camps when a war starts? That’s literally insane and a slippery slope. White people are the most dangerous anyway

lol Were you ok with Stop and Frisk? And all the other bullshit tactics they use to fuck with black people. It's all the same shit.

lol Were you ok with Stop and Frisk?

Not the same thing at all.

This isn't a race thing for me.

Just like with the Japanese, the same thing should have been done to anyone of German descent as well.

Meaning, if we're at war..........anyone from a country we're at war with who wasn't born over here needs to be scrutinized.

Not the same thing at all.

This isn't a race thing for me.

Just like with the Japanese, the same thing should have been done to anyone of German descent as well.

Meaning, if we're at war..........anyone from a country we're at war with who wasn't born over here needs to be scrutinized.

First, they didn't just put Japanese in camps. They put Asians in camps. All Asians Americans aren't Japanese. Second, there is a difference between scrutinizing and imprisoning. Last, where do you draw the line. You would have been ok with a third generation Japanese American that had never been to Japan and barely spoke any Japanese being imprisoned?

Also, there isn't a big difference between the government treating every Asian as a threat because we're at war with an Asian country and the police treating every Black like a gang member because they are tasked with taking down the B's and C's.

Man, get this nonsense 15000% the fuck outta here.

In no way, shape, or form is it permissible lock up citizens of this country based on their heritage. What kind of fuckshit itthat about?

Get y’all mans, B.

Like he just ignored the history and it not working

Back