Welcome To aBlackWeb

"White Men Treat Me Better Than Black Men"

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I brought this up in a different thread and the women on here didn't think this was something black women are going around saying. Didn't feel like finding that thread to post this in there, so I decided to make a thread specifically on this topic.

I'll post more vids later, let's start with this one.

Few commnets under the vid

b8c2ea4ccdd340acb63990e13dc2f470.png

9bd3c4443f5c4f5fbd5c894417b86b43.png

5a438e2348d845d48406e20c5450d7f6.png

I didn't look at the video. Don't feel like hearing a bird's opinion this morning. Bitch looking atrocious doesn't help the matter either.

Regardless whether I watched this video or not, I do have opinions on this matter.

A good portion of white men are more submissive to their wife's needs. How do you explain that cuckold and swinger shit, :scust:? That is not a good thing.

White men probably see these black women as exclusive, exotic pets that they have, but their friends don't. You are going to do everything to pacify that pet to keep them happy, LOL. On Power, remember that scene where Simon Stern's wife wanted to touch Tasha's hair? Anyways, I think there is a video floating around where white men pay to touch or cuddle with black women.

No one in a relationship of this particular nature don't want to live up to any stereotypes; therefore, all parties involved will be on their best behavior for a longtime. It is like starting a new job. You are going to put forth your best effort and learn everything you can for the first few months until you become comfortable, then you are going to slack off a bit.

Overall, I have no problem with interracial relationships. Do whatever makes you happy if it is for the right reasons.

Last edited:
Like I've said before on another thread, black women treat white men the same way black men do w women.

Both tend to project their ideal partner traits on those 2 groups, for black men concerning wht women it tends to be descriptions of them being submissive in a sexual and social context....

while for blk women concerning wht men they always say shit like them having better credit, don't dog women out, no illegitimate children etc etc...

Its a psychological projection due in part to white people's privileged position in our society as having a blank slate as far as societal perceptions go, while they are far more likely to project the negative societal attributes on other blacks

Last edited:
This kinda stuff is really ignorant. Some white men probably have treated her better than some black men have. But as a whole you cannot say white men treat black women better. I mean, did white men enslave only black men and only torture, use, and abuse them while protecting black women from any hurt or shame? Hell no. So no they don't treat black women better. But yes, there are a few white men out there who treat women in general well, as there are black men who do the same. Saying anything else is just fallacious.

Capture+_2017-02-22-18-50-22.png

This comment made me upset. I get that it's a fraction of black men who say these things, but to generalize the entirety of black men as such is ignorant and bitter. Her seeking out only nonblack men is one in the same and imo, is no damn better. Obviously this woman has been around the wrong type of brothas. It makes me wonder when people have this type of mindset, will they teach their kids the same hate as well.

did she just compare herself to Serena Williams... Celebs date celebs and complain on why a nigga with millions don't put up with their shit.. this video is a waste. i'm trying to give her the benefit, but there are too many issues i see with this video

Yeah she ain't even cute they can have her self hating ass, and what about when she dates Tyler that treats her like shit..............

Anyway have any of the ladies in here dated a white dude? An how was it?

Yeah she ain't even cute they can have her self hating ass, and what about when she dates Tyler that treats her like shit..............

Anyway have any of the ladies in here dated a white dude? An how was it?
dated a white man once, went as far as 3 or 4 dates. if he was black or @ least of color, he might have ticked all the boxes of my dream guy. only dropped him cuz I met the (black lol) man I wanted to settle down with.

I been lucky tho. I don't date often but most if not all the men I've so much as gone out for coffee with have been great ppl. no disaster stories.

Back