Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Men Sue Diddy’s Revolt TV, Charging ‘Reverse Discrimination’

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
A group of white employees is going to war against Revolt TV — claiming the music channel owned by Sean “Diddy” Combs canned them because they weren’t young and black, according to a new lawsuit.

Douglas Goodstein and four other Caucasian producers — who are each over age 39 — worked on the televised version of Revolt’s popular urban talk-radio program “The Breakfast Club.”

The producers say they had experience on other famous programs, such as “The Howard Stern Show,” but were treated by bosses “worse than other employees who were younger and African-American,” the Manhattan Supreme Court suit claims.

Executive Vice President Val Boreland “was always rude, condescending and dismissive towards the [team] . . . Ms. Boreland, however, treated the African-American staff in a much friendlier and respectful manner.”

Execs turned a blind eye to the behavior of “African-American employees who arrived to work intoxicated or hung over,” the suit says.
One production assistant “often came to work late, drunk and slept on the editing floor during work hours,” the suit says. Yet he “suffered no repercussions for this behavior.”

Val Boreland’s brother Anthony Boreland and the assistant director of the show allegedly said that “Caucasians harbored racism against African-Americans.”

“The animosity Mr. Boreland had towards Caucasians was clear,” the suit says.

When producer Todd Baker complained about the lack of punctuality of the show’s guests, production manager Cherisse McKenzie allegedly said “he just did not understand the ‘culture’ of the show’s guests and on-air personalities.”

The team was fired in December 2014 and replaced with inexperienced black employees, the suit claims.
“Racism directed at anyone is unacceptable,” said Matthew Blit, an attorney for the producers.

An attorney for the channel said, “These claims are without merit and have previously been dismissed by the [Equal Employment Opportunity Commission].”
-SPIN MAGAZINE.

deef.jpg

Diddy went on to issue statement regarding “Reverse Racism” lawsuit against his revolt network:
These claims are without merit and have previously been dismissed by the EEOC. Revolt Media and TV, LLC has always been committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.

...aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun :/

this just like when al haymon took over boxing by starting a new company that was putting fights on regular tv.... super duper power move game changer for the sport.....

dude company wasn't running for 6 months before the other boxing promoters tried to take dude to court saying he monopolizing the sport....

how the fuck can these rich ass white motherfuckers have the audacity to say a black man monopolizing a sport yall been monopolizing for DECADES!!

nigga we winning, and they mad as shit........Diddy a fucking billionaire now....certified...and he's been calling it for years....he knew he was hitting that level soon....and the second he does here go these motherfuckers.......claiming "reverse racism"??

geeeeeet the fuck outta here......

so the first time a black billionaire turns down a white band.... yall ready to go to court after the COUNTLESS TIMES YALL DID THE SAME FUCKIGN THING TO US!!!

i hope this goes nowhere but make them idiots look stupid...

this just like when al haymon took over boxing by starting a new company that was putting fights on regular tv.... super duper power move game changer for the sport.....

dude company wasn't running for 6 months before the other boxing promoters tried to take dude to court saying he monopolizing the sport....

how the fuck can these rich ass white motherfuckers have the audacity to say a black man monopolizing a sport yall been monopolizing for DECADES!!

nigga we winning, and they mad as shit........Diddy a fucking billionaire now....certified...and he's been calling it for years....he knew he was hitting that level soon....and the second he does here go these motherfuckers.......claiming "reverse racism"??

geeeeeet the fuck outta here......

so the first time a black billionaire turns down a white band.... yall ready to go to court after the COUNTLESS TIMES YALL DID THE SAME FUCKIGN THING TO US!!!

i hope this goes nowhere but make them idiots look stupid...

I didnt even know this!!!!!!

If this aint truth, I dont know what is lol

wow. Its so funny how white people are always telling Black folks to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and when we do?

they try to destroy our boots!!!

every single time.

that's why i call bullshit on so much shit when it comes to racism.....

so much of it is just built on lies and deception...people don't even know why they angry what they angry at half the time cuz they can't see the forest through all the trees...

every single time white folk were in a position we were in, they wilded......the fuck......out....

10 times outta 10......0 exceptions.......this is the complete norm for them......throughout world history...consistent as a motherfucker......

they fucking go hard......that's why i refuse to go soft in my calling them out on their shit.......

If they going sit there and have the audacity to sue us for doing one time what yall been getting away with for centuries....imma have to laugh at that shit.....

that's why these stories be more funny than serious.....everybody know these idiots have no case.... just like bob arum ain't have no case against al haymon.....

lol, i know i keep going back to boxing, my bad.... but shit like this is the real reason floyd mayweather and manny pacquiao took so long to fight....

they HATE HATE HATE HATE to see black folk in positions of power

Back