Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Lady Calls Trina "N*gger" In Walmart, Trina Angrily Yells Back

I notice a trend with this shit. You always the brotha or sista yelling and screaming.

Fuck all that, put hands on em, because I swear some of us will jump on another bortha/sista for way less.

I mean I get the whole not wanting tp catch a case shit but again, we get physical a lot wuicker between each other. We need to redirect that energy

I notice a trend with this shit. You always the brotha or sista yelling and screaming.

Fuck all that, put hands on em, because I swear some of us will jump on another bortha/sista for way less.

I mean I get the whole not wanting tp catch a case shit but again, we get physical a lot wuicker between each other. We need to redirect that energy
She has more to loose then your average Joe. So putting hands on the lady Trina is mad at would feel good in the short run, but in the long run would be bad.

Last edited:
She has more to lose then your average Joe. So putting hands on the lady Trina is mad at would feel good in the short run, but in the long run would be bad.

I get it.

All Im saying is I get tired of seeing black folks being so quick to put hands, feet and bullets on each other but not keeping that same energy with others.

Its like the "I got xyz to lose" is never even a consideration. But in general I agree with what you sayin

What message is that? They hit the nigga with a felony charge.

u get hit with a felony charge for yelling at a person. That whole video showed Trina as the aggressor. So u gonna end up in court anyway. Im sure Trina declined to press charges because the woman was gonna hit her with terroristic threats. Break enough backs and folks will stop testing u.

If I was there. Trina wouldn't even have to go through that
giphy.gif

I get it.

All Im saying is I get tired of seeing black folks being so quick to put hands, feet and bullets on each other but not keeping that same energy with others.

Its like the "I got xyz to lose" is never even a consideration. But in general I agree with what you sayin
So you want the violent people to expand their horizons?

you right brah

nah im really fuckin wit you....i was thinking along the same lines just didnt say anything

I barely go in there myself....online and pick ups>>>

one would assume celebs are stocked at all times lol

there's always random shit tho....and its probably late, on a quiet side of town

Back