Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Lady Calls Trina "N*gger" In Walmart, Trina Angrily Yells Back

In NOLA most dudes are loud and will kill you.

I dont even look at that way because of what I have seen with my own 2 eyes

streets are streets bruh im talking in general

most regular people would react the same way if somebody said something crazy in walmart

or any similar situation

again, I wasnt saying she was scared

its just natural to at least cuss a mf out when you mad.....and the majority of people leave it at that

shit kinda allows you to get it off your chest without playing yourself....you verbally get your lick back if that makes sense

I notice a trend with this shit. You always the brotha or sista yelling and screaming.

Fuck all that, put hands on em, because I swear some of us will jump on another bortha/sista for way less.

I mean I get the whole not wanting tp catch a case shit but again, we get physical a lot wuicker between each other. We need to redirect that energy
I feel this but white ppl do this to us on purpose to get us outa character so they can call the cops. We way more likely to handle shit amongst ourselves.

Shes too old to get that crazy from a random white calling her that. Shes at the age where she should of verbally trashed her and had that lady angry and flustered on video.

Alotta celebs still fuck with normal stores, but they undercover about it tho, like you prob wouldnt notice them out the blue, but they fuck with them

most people that react that way really want somebody to intervene or persecute the other person and they'd be done with it (regardless of what the problem was)

if she didnt smack her right then, she wasnt gonna follow her outside and do it

and that aint saying she's scary or wouldnt do it, she didnt want to

but feelings tell people they gotta have SOME kinda reaction

For me it's a natural build up

If I get to the point of yelling,I'm about to get to the point of fighting.

Back