Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Lady Calls Trina "N*gger" In Walmart, Trina Angrily Yells Back

The only person shocked is AP, he think they don't go outside unless they're working and do do regular human stuff

the three dudes i named not Trina...

I saw mystikal during the summer and i was like "damn, that nigga look like.....OH...that is that nigga"...and kept it movin

How dare she speak to da baddest bitch in such a manner? Uncouth heathen.

On topic though y’all would be surprised how many celebrities be out and about at the fuckin supermarket.
It's true I told y'all a while back I stood next to uncle luke in Walgreens my dad sold a car to ex boxing champ Trevor burbick and he told me he showed up to the dealership in just jeans and a whit t sburt. The same Trevor burbick mike tyson won the heavy weight title f4om , the same Trevor burbick that larry"flabby and sick holmes" tried to drop kick in a street fight. Lol

That's false, it ain't about havin shit, itd about having shit that dont break off the slightest tug

u get hit with a felony charge for yelling at a person. That whole video showed Trina as the aggressor. So u gonna end up in court anyway. Im sure Trina declined to press charges because the woman was gonna hit her with terroristic threats. Break enough backs and folks will stop testing u.

How you get a felony charge for yelling?

Maybe if you say you're gonna kill them,but not just for yelling.

img_4267.jpg

Nigga lookin like it was fashion week at the plantation...

:dfbruh:

Never understood the point of all that yelling.....just follow her to the car handle ur biz right quick and get the fuck out of there before anyone notices

It's true I told y'all a while back I stood next to uncle luke in Walgreens my dad sold a car to ex boxing champ Trevor burbick and he told me he showed up to the dealership in just jeans and a whit t sburt. The same Trevor burbick mike tyson won the heavy weight title f4om , the same Trevor burbick that larry"flabby and sick holmes" tried to drop kick in a street fight. Lol
That nigga been washed for decades

Never understood the point of all that yelling.....just follow her to the car handle ur biz right quick and get the fuck out of there before anyone notices

most people that react that way really want somebody to intervene or persecute the other person and they'd be done with it (regardless of what the problem was)

if she didnt smack her right then, she wasnt gonna follow her outside and do it

and that aint saying she's scary or wouldnt do it, she didnt want to

but feelings tell people they gotta have SOME kinda reaction

most people that react that way really want somebody to intervene or persecute the other person and they'd be done with it (regardless of what the problem was)

if she didnt smack her right then, she wasnt gonna follow her outside and do it

and that aint saying she's scary or wouldnt do it, she didnt want to

but feelings tell people they gotta have SOME kinda reaction

In NOLA most dudes are loud and will kill you.

I dont even look at that way because of what I have seen with my own 2 eyes

Back