Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Lady Calls Trina "N*gger" In Walmart, Trina Angrily Yells Back

at walmart? no
beyonce-walmart.jpg

e0ynh47q63r21.jpg

nah im really fuckin wit you....i was thinking along the same lines just didnt say anything

I barely go in there myself....online and pick ups>>>

one would assume celebs are stocked at all times lol

there's always random shit tho....and its probably late, on a quiet side of town
i thought maybe they had an errand person for that kinda stuff

I get it.

All Im saying is I get tired of seeing black folks being so quick to put hands, feet and bullets on each other but not keeping that same energy with others.

Its like the "I got xyz to lose" is never even a consideration. But in general I agree with what you sayin

This highlights disparity in how repurcussions are handled In this country... Attack a black person, they may attack you back physically..

attack a white person= lose your job, get sued, go to jail, have cops show up and kill you and get away with it .....

How dare she speak to da baddest bitch in such a manner? Uncouth heathen.

On topic though y’all would be surprised how many celebrities be out and about at the fuckin supermarket.

How dare she speak to da baddest bitch in such a manner? Uncouth heathen.

On topic though y’all would be surprised how many celebrities be out and about at the fuckin supermarket.
The only person shocked is AP, he think they don't go outside unless they're working and don't do regular human stuff

Back