Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Harassment strikes again: Woman + her Puerto Rico shirt =....

The fact that the cop just turned his back, walked away as that racist muthafucca kept approaching her, and did nothing...pissed me tf off.

So since the cop wasn't gonna do anything...that muthafucca would've gotten ktfo!

That's what triggered me too. Not that i'm surprised the cop could be prejudice too, but protect the damn woman.. he literally turned his back like nothing was going on as she's begging for him to help.

That's what triggered me too. Not that i'm surprised the cop could be prejudice too, but protect the damn woman.. he literally turned his back like nothing was going on as she's begging for him to help.
Pig deserves a bullet to the face

This shit is mad old. The cop already got fired (he should have just shot an unarmed black child) and the honkey is still dying of liver disease and the PR chick is still explaining herself to racists instead of cracking them over the head with a Presidente bottle.

I know Presidente is Dominican but whatever.

This shit is mad old. The cop already got fired (he should have just shot an unarmed black child) and the honkey is still dying of liver disease and the PR chick is still explaining herself to racists instead of cracking them over the head with a Presidente bottle.

Presidente brandy??? That's Mexican. I love that shit, one of my favorite brandies right next to Korbel VS.

Presidente brandy??? That's Mexican. I love that shit, one of my favorite brandies right next to Korbel VS.

Nah the official beer of NYC bodegas

iu

nigga WHAT??

giphy.gif

It's called sarcasm. Cops don't get fired or even punished when they murder black people including children.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

Back