Welcome To aBlackWeb

While Covid19 has us distracted, Trump takes away the Mashpee Wampanoag Reservation.

But the natives shit in black folk a while back. And forgot who was walking with them on the trail of tears.

The 7, civilized...Did they have slaves?

Clown imao, i guess I hit a nerve because where did I say we should give coons a pass. Only thing I'm saying is don't act like these other groups are harmful to black people and yes our coons need to be call out to and be shun from black society to. So playa take a chill pill, go get some and relax.

View attachment 257985

Here you go playa so you have some material to use and is your favorite flavor to.

That one foot up pose is the 2020 version of the duck face.

But the natives shit in black folk a while back. And forgot who was walking with them on the trail of tears.

That's what I'm talking about, someone see what I'm saying. Instead of doing that, these guys deflecting on what I'm talking about and not acknowledging it. They was on so what about black on black crime.

All the natives shit on black folk? Every single tribe? Every single person? Ya'll are just like white people man. Ya'll bitch because they see black criminals and want to treat us all as if we're are the same, but ya'll do the same exact shit to everybody else. For people that complain so much about massa, I don't see why ya'll want so bad to be like him.

Bruh why do you guys always come out of no
That's what I'm talking about, someone see what I'm saying. Instead of doing that, these guys deflecting on what I'm talking about and not acknowledging it. They was on so what about black on black crime.
Shut up boy, that ain't nothing you were talking about, you couldn't even make a paragraph that was understandable

Shut up boy, that ain't nothing you were talking about, you couldn't even make a paragraph that was understandable
Ok man you one of those people that like to play dumb and troll all day. So I'm going to play you to the left and leave you alone my dude.

giphy (11).gif

All the natives shit on black folk? Every single tribe? Every single person? Ya'll are just like white people man. Ya'll bitch because they see black criminals and want to treat us all as if we're are the same, but ya'll do the same exact shit to everybody else. For people that complain so much about massa, I don't see why ya'll want so bad to be like him.
Y'all should really stop with this all shit.

Add something constructive or stay out the way

So we all in this together, but you guys turn around and kick us out and let these five dollar Indians white people in???

View attachment 258331

Fact is

people are on with connections to white until the cacs remind them they not white.
Then they come jump on the black work progress until they cool then bounce again.

Everyone does it if they can.

So we all in this together, but you guys turn around and kick us out and let these five dollar Indians white people in???

View attachment 258331

Get your facts straight: We didn't let them honkies in. They paid the government agents bribes so they could get on the Dawes Rolls so they could get that land and whatot. We ain't have shit to do with that.

Get your facts straight: We didn't let them honkies in. They paid the government agents bribes so they could get on the Dawes Rolls so they could get that land and whatot. We ain't have shit to do with that.
Yet they are welcomed in a few circles.
My dad said He caught much hell even tho my grandfather was Blackfoot/crow.
It didn't matter. He was too dark.

We often have these convos. I don't want no smoke.

Yet they are welcomed in a few circles.
My dad said He caught much hell even tho my grandfather was Blackfoot/crow.
It didn't matter. He was too dark.

We often have these convos. I don't want no smoke.

*shrugs*

I ain't never had a prollem like that.

Back