Welcome To aBlackWeb

While Covid19 has us distracted, Trump takes away the Mashpee Wampanoag Reservation.

lol If that were true the entire U.S. would be a smoking crater right about now.

I posted these on the IC some years ago: This is sitting at a rest stop out I-8 eastbound just outside of Yuma.

memorial_01_zps13fa44ed.jpg

memorial_02_zpse66dbafa.jpg

Pay respect or shit is falling out of the sky, blowing up, or otherwise fucking up. I ain't talking about Native land in general, I'm talmout MY tribal land.

I posted these on the IC some years ago: This is sitting at a rest stop out I-8 eastbound just outside of Yuma.

View attachment 258698

View attachment 258699

Pay respect or shit is falling out of the sky, blowing up, or otherwise fucking up. I ain't talking about Native land in general, I'm talmout MY tribal land.

Bruh, some shit crashed into a mountain during some testing while I was at YPG, and they played plenty of respect. lol That's just part of the game.

Bruh, some shit crashed into a mountain during some testing while I was at YPG, and they played plenty of respect. lol That's just part of the game.

Bruh, it is what it is. The name of the game is respect to the land and the spirits around it. Next time you're there, ask an officer why they do it.

Back