Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which version of "You're All I Need" is the Best?

Which is the best?

• Original

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Razor Sharp Remix

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Puffy Daddy Remix

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
Loooooool why u all lying? U know damn well females love Method man.. Smhh.... I am not gay I am going to swim with a bitch now

The Bad Boy one was too easy of a "Hit". Razor Sharp version kept it Wu. Rza needed a mulligan.

Imo rap was already going the r&b route. You remember the skit RZA had on the double cd by Wu? R&B was Rap and Bullshit. So singers would of got with Meth bcuz of his stardom. Mary made him larger but he was already a star. Hell all of Wu-Tang's big hits have him on it. Either a verse or his hooks. He is mad underrated for his hooks btw. I knew Meth was a superstar from day 1. Kinda like Busta Rhymes was when he was with L. O. N. S.

I'm glad you brought this up. This might not have been the first big Rap/R&B collab, although it was probably one of the most successful early on, but this was basically the perfect example of how you could take a raw rap song, put an R&B artist on it, and it still be a raw rap song. The problem is that the more and more rappers and R&B artists collaborated, the more the two genres started to meld. Now with half these songs, you can't tell who is the rapper and who is the singer.

I'm glad you brought this up. This might not have been the first big Rap/R&B collab, although it was probably one of the most successful early on, but this was basically the perfect example of how you could take a raw rap song, put an R&B artist on it, and it still be a raw rap song. The problem is that the more and more rappers and R&B artists collaborated, the more the two genres started to meld. Now with half these songs, you can't tell who is the rapper and who is the singer.
Yep
They are calling damn near every thing Hip Hop now.

kinda feel like meth should have been a lot bigger than what he is...just me though

It seems like that, but in retrospect his lack of commercial success makes sense. He has commercial appeal, but he's not really a commercial rapper. Also, Tical 0 was trash and he never recovered from it.

It seems like that, but in retrospect his lack of commercial success makes sense. He has commercial appeal, but he's not really a commercial rapper. Also, Tical 0 was trash and he never recovered from it.
Meth seems like he would rather do ciphers than do cd's.

Back