Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which nationality/ethnicity were/are the people you hitted on or get hitted after?

Never been hit on unless you count women letting u know their interest physically. Like taking a spot next to me on a bed at a track and field hotel stay despite other mfs in the room, one chick bending over in front of me and literally slapping her ass (under some non-sexual pretense but it was obvious + I had to turn around slightly to hide a half chub lmao), pressing their ass up against me, touching my ass (yes this happened, never skip leg days). All of 'em were Asian.

Still kinda struck by how forward and blatant some women can be. That relatively uninhibited approach is something we as men can't and/or shouldn't indulge so when it happens to u it feels special. it's nothing I'm ever ready for though because I'm self-conscious asf and reserved to a fault.

Never been hit on unless you count women letting u know their interest physically. Like taking a spot next to me on a bed at a track and field hotel stay despite other mfs in the room, one chick bending over in front of me and literally slapping her ass (under some non-sexual pretense but it was obvious + I had to turn around slightly to hide a half chub lmao), pressing their ass up against me, touching my ass (yes this happened, never skip leg days). All of 'em were Asian.

Still kinda struck by how forward and blatant some women can be. That relatively uninhibited approach is something we as men can't and/or shouldn't indulge so when it happens to u it feels special. it's nothing I'm ever ready for though because I'm self-conscious asf and reserved to a fault.

For real. I noted that too how they're flipping from acting socially moderate to act in a way that would be straight up be called off as sex harrassment or worse when it comes to us.

Likewise, I am sometimes of quite reserved when I can't totally ream the room yet and very self-conscious about the littlest flaw to not make as both a man and a black man especially.

For real. I noted that too how they're flipping from acting socially moderate to act in a way that would be straight up be called off as sex harrassment or worse when it comes to us.

Likewise, I am sometimes of quite reserved when I can't totally ream the room yet and very self-conscious about the littlest flaw to not make as both a man and a black man especially.

The line between a seemingly harmless act being deemed harassment or not could potentially be as thin as the girl thinking the guy's attractive or not, coupled with whatever the particular social setting is. I personally don't feel at a loss for not being able to be more forthright. The restraint we gotta employ can be very initial in the sense that once a woman opens up it's easier to gauge where u can take it. In any case, we usually gotta work a lil harder for it than they do.

The line between a seemingly harmless act being deemed harassment or not could potentially be as thin as the girl thinking the guy's attractive or not, coupled with whatever the particular social setting is. I personally don't feel at a loss for not being able to be more forthright. The restraint we gotta employ can be very initial in the sense that once a woman opens up it's easier to gauge where u can take it. In any case, we usually gotta work a lil harder for it than they do.

Absolutely. Especially when we have so much to lose.

I got two small jobs five weeks ago and just went from one of them about a fortnight earlier, because I pissed off an employee - an Italian woman fairly younger than me - I'd initially declined her gross advances and was too stubborn doing the work my own way the first night (that was not my first seasonal year there) . She spent three weeks slandering my name behind my back, attempting to set every other seasonal employee and superior against my head and setting me up to fail.

Now, I try to not wind up in the same situation within my other job... white girls are getting crazy on me there, in spite the fact I'm not making moves. Blocking my way in aisles by bending over so I get a visual plan of their cheeks (and I don't know what new ingredient in their poutine these French Canadians are putting in their sauce, because lately they went from being known as the "huge titties, flat ass" type of Beckies to now getting some cheeks... ?) , rubbing their bodies on me by "accident" , embarassing the whole room and its staff by repeatedly coming over to ogle at my ass when I wore stretchy comfy gym snickers and trying to catch if they can see the outline of my crotch... coming around with more eye-flashing outfits and lipsticks that screams out "I want your d..." to anyone...

... and I focus on making my money and minding my business. But nigga... there has days I feel thirsty AF. I am like Odysseus after he got stranded to the confines of the deep sea, nowhere and far from home, resisting to the chant of the Sirens.

giphy (14).gif 3715570-kjhn.gif

"Remember this: sooner or later... the thirst always wins" said that Dracula shit in Blade Trinity.

Last edited:
So, for the last eleven years since I've started to get pubertal sideburns, I've got hitted by:

4 Haitians: the former of mixed Haitian, Dominican and Hispanic descent. Then the three latters of fully Haitian heritage) ,

1 Guatemalan metitza of part Mayan heritage,

2 or 3 Congoleses, maybe,

2 Fulani Guineans from the same siblinghood, maybe too (always a "maybe" with sub-Saharan African women ??) ,

2 Tunisians: one Arab-Berber girl and a Berber girl of part Gullah heritage (the Gullah or "Guinean" in Maghrebi Arab slang are an ethnosocial group of mixed North African and West African ancestry, descending from people taken in captivity from the Guinea Coast region to north of the Sahara) ,

3 Algerians,

2 Dominicans (but they spited my Central African roots oddly) ,

2 Morrocans, maybe: the former of Moorish & Jewish heritage, the latter a notch lighter in hair color and complexion,

1 Lybian. Initially slender and fit, then fast-forwards four Ramadans later she got so huge (like 300+ lbs huge) and bottom-heavy she had to beg me to try remembering about her face,

1 Egyptian of Turkish, Albanian, Coptic & European ancestry,

1 white Brazilian (quite a Catholic prick teaser, this one) ,

13 or 14 French Canadians, maybe... and lost my virginity with supposedly three of them at once (unwillingly: I had a booze-induced blackout split personality takeover at that moment. No jokes. Two of them had theur boyfriends present at the party event, that night) . One of them dated my oldest brother and the other one, his current fiancée's younget brother,

1 half-Aborigenal (the Canadian equivalent for an American Native) half-French Canadian,

1 French-Canadian of part Spaniard descent,

1 half-Morrocan half-French Canadian girl. In very eerie ways,

1 British Canadian. Hitted on me at the moment she found an excuse to make her boyfriend flush himself away for a couple of minutes... the poor guy caught us flirting and giggling, our heads waay too close from each other for a clerk-client professional set and on the way to entice each other into making out,

2 I refuse to count because they're family (not by blood. But still) but I have plenty of reasons to suspect they're hitting on me every once and then,

1 Venezuelian morena,

2 Romanians,

1 Ukrainian,

1 Russian Jewess of dual Canadian-Israeli citizenship,

2 South Asians: a brown Hindi of Indian and Sri Lankian heritage so ambiguoisly ethnic you cannot decide whether's she a light skinned or mixed-race West Indian or a brown Hispanic, and a darker-skinned Indian of Hindi heritage too,

1 Mongolian (yes, you heard it: I got hitted by Genghis Khan's fairer kinsfolk ?) ,

1 metitza-morena Mexican who used to sometimes identify herself as black Mexican (the whole demographic diversity was into her genealogy: Mayan, Toltec, Aztec, Zapoteco, I-don't-know-which-other-indigenous-groups-yet, Austrian, German, English, Spaniard, Afro-Mexican, ecetera) ,

1 Portugese,

[...]

Last edited:
3 Lebaneses, maybe. One of those was Mia Khalifa in person (she digged my first IG account, then the next after) . Didn't wanted to catch HIV, so I never followed the bait,

1 crazy ass thicc-gone-extra-thicc-gone-heavy-BBW of mixed Iranian-Lebanese descent who initially folded me publically after an attempted court that went wrong, went mad years later after we accidently stumbled on each other and was the one folding on her with my indifference, stalked on me thrice and even tried tracking me to home... bruh ? ,

Carmela Habibi (Canadian of Afro-Emirati Arab, Azeri & Iranian heritage) was perhaps digging on me for a brieve moment... ? ,

Christina Aguilera (metitza and European Ecuadorian heritage) was digging my first IG at that time. Although she's married. Perhaps I had just an interestimg profile: in spite publishing nothing of even remotely interesting...

about 2 or 3 dozens black Frenchmaids and black Belgians online (first, second or third-generation African immigrants, biracials, West Indians) .
Who all got mad when I called out their toxicity.

Unless that was because both I and a then-ambiguously negrophobic Swiss-French girl of mixed Cameroonian, West African, North African and German-Swiss descent were starting hitting on each other in some manner and... well, they didn't like the fact the sole sister overseas I was starting to melt upon happened to be blonde, posh, grey-green eyed and so preposterously white-passing she just had to strengthen her kinky mane and she could fold herself easily as an ethnic German with some remote trace of Arabicity and little to no one will suspect she's biracial. Not my fault if no one besides her couldn't handle my general culture... ? besides that, black Frenchmaids living in Canada can't stand black folks.

[...]

Last edited:
1 white Swiss-French of part French, Helvetian, German, Italian and North European descent,

1 plump, fat-breasted white French from Normandy. 1 Jewish French from Marseilles. And an another, thick, bottom-heavy, heavyset French cougar from Normandy with some Maghrebi heritage,

1 Iranian,

a biracial half-black half-French Canadian Plus Size model who tried to gold digging on me, then when she found out I have no car she folded me,

a half-dozen of African American BBWs online. But they were too sticky to me so I ghosted them all,

a tanned white American from California who used to be a twig. Now she's obese,

a Tahitian woman into her thirties. Then I found out she's married and that we were remotely related (very remotely) and it kind of turned me off,

plenty of brown and white women among my clientele I'd never figured off about their origins,

3 Italians. One of them get me fired recently (read cf. above) ,

1 dark skinmed Guyanese of French, South Asian and Afro-Guyanese descent for a brieve while, maybe,

1 brown Argentinian,

1 brown Latina from Central America,

1 Peruvian of Quetcha and Chinese descent,

then at last 1 bottom-heavy Greek who used to mentor me at a job. Coincidentally, her Russian boyfriend got mad that night.

So yea... that's it.

But from my side, I hit mostly on anything black, brown, South European, Slavic or French from France (they're reputedly wild too) and who doesn't live beyond the Rhine and the Gulf of Bengal.

Weirdly, I rarely made a move on French Canadians girls - I can't stand most of them white girls here. They're sticky and possessive AF and fetishize us all - and they are the ones hitting on me the most regardless.

In the meantime, the sisters are among the ones I hit the most but aside the crazies online keyboard warriors wannabes from France-Belgium and the American BBWs online, it just seems that my dating rate among African women is too scarse and that most West Indians can't stand my ass. The polar opposite of the former factor.

The half-sisters from North Africa, the Arabs, other Middle Easterners, Hispanics, Spaniards and other Europeans seems from positively pushing their way in-between these two extremes (with the North Africans, Spaniards and Lebaneses been pretty close from the sub-Saharan African/West Indian pole) .

Back