Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Which father would you rather have; Cliff Huxtable or James Evans?

Who you calling daddy?

• Total voters
Cliff. This nigga James had us living in one of the most notorious dangerous projects in Chicago where kids tote guns and snipe you from windows and shit. If I made it out that muhfucka I'd be a hardened criminal more than likely. Then this nigga died on me and left my mother and my siblings to fend for ourselves.

What nigga you know gon step up and knock off Florida Evans who hard on the eyes and live in Cabrini Greens wit a bunch of kids? Come on man.

Cliff got me living in a Brownstone in NYC, I got a smart beautiful mom for a lawyer and my parents is paid. I got a better shot at life cuz if anything, Cliff could show me how to get to that bag if I listen.

And if he died, shiid I know for a fact niggaz would be knocking Claire fine ass off, put a few coins in my pocket or get a video game or something, pat me on the head and send me on my way lol.

This shit is a no brainer really

Man cliff and claire had these kids watching private shows with lena horne and bb king...they was having mariam makeba at the crib like it was normal. I wish one of you monkey niggas would say james was better.

tenor.gif

Back