Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Cap movie is better?

Which Captain America movie was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoever did the fight choreography or stunt double work for Black Panther in Civil War couldn't have been the same folks for his stand alone movie.

Black Panther's fight style and moves was 10 times better in Civil War as opposed to The Black Panther. I hope his sequel they get the Civil War folks or incorporate what they did in Civil War fight scene wise

Whoever did the fight choreography or stunt double work for Black Panther in Civil War couldn't have been the same folks for his stand alone movie.

Black Panther's fight style and moves was 10 times better in Civil War as opposed to The Black Panther. I hope his sequel they get the Civil War folks or incorporate what they did in Civil War fight scene wise

I was just watching the breakout scene from Civil War and I gotta agree with you here. He was fightin' in Civil War, shit wasn't nearly as good in Black Panther.

Yeah fight choreography is something that definitely needs addressing in the next BP movie.

The waterfall fights were not as gritty as they should have been. They need that John Wick touch of realism.

the end fight between BP and Kilmonger relied too much on bad CGI. That fight should have rivaled anything in TWS or Civil War. CGI was so bad it was borderline Green Lantern-tier shitty.

Winter soilder for me, one of my top 5 marvel films was not expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was, civil war was great but i lump it with the avengers movies

man I been beatin this drum forever

Naw, it was the greatest movie of all time. Not one perceivable flaw

giphy.gif

Back