Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Cap movie is better?

Which Captain America movie was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
il_794xN.1841952980_81bz.jpg

I had to watch winter soldier 6x because I kept falling asleep after fury ā€œdiesā€.

so my answer is Civil War

Winter Soldier has more intensity than Civil War and a more complex story.

Civil War is a damned good flick, and it brought us Spiderman and Black Panther, but TWS was hard. You could really feel that shit.

Winter soldier was dope and hit better in terms of plot and twists but civil war just kept coming at you.

Black panther coming in fucking shit up.
Spiderman entering the ensemble.
Finding out bucky merked Tony's folks and cap hiding it.
Ironman finding out and giving cap and bucky the fucking work. Took that nigga buckys arm off.
Everyone squaring up and actually going hard at eachother.

Winter soldier is right up there for me so I won't knock anyone for saying it's better but civil war hit so many marks for me.

You're just simply wrong about this shit. Niggas didn't even have a full fight. Most of it was a chase.

Ironman was really trying to kill bucky and fully willing to kill cap to do it. The stakes were high af. If you saw that in theaters you had to feel that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're just simply wrong about this shit. Niggas didn't even have a full fight. Most of it was a chase then black widow stepped in on some sucker shit.

Ironman was really trying to kill bucky and fully willing to kill cap to do it. The stakes were high af. If you saw that in theaters you had to feel that shit.

wut???

Back